This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello from Missouri, USA. I'm Jeff and here to learn from the smart people in this forum.

Comment

Hey guys i'm from where ever, and i'm here to fix a TV.

Comment

Well, thank you for your story. Mine is a little easier, I'm 65 years old and was a radio and computer technisian. Well I'm stil,l working but only privately.

Kind regards Svend Christiansen

Comment

I'm a new guy who come into electrical world.
          Best regards for everyone.

Comment

Hello. I'm a tinkerer in all kinds of electronics - mostly computers. Thought I wanted to be and electrical engineering tech once upon a time and never lost the interest. Came here looking for information and assistance to fix one of these newfangled digital TVs.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

New here. 19 years old, trying to start a repair business type thing for friends and family. Currently working on monitors.

Comment

Hi, all, 53yo PC repairman. This site has some of the best T/S advice I've seen anywhere.
                Lost a friend several years ago who was always my "goto guy" and this place has eased that hole some. I am fixing my own HG281D and wasn't quite sure where to start. I now believe I can T/S this blinky thing myself. Thanks a lot and I'll be back often.

Comment

Hi.thanks..for letting me in...I need some advice and discuss.

Comment

Beers & Cheers from sunny Darwin (Crocodile Dundee country) Australia!!

Wish I would have found this site earlier - lots of great info.

Comment

Hi I am a Field Service Engineer and am also a knowledge seeker. Hope to learn lots from the folks here

Comment

I am glad to be here. I have been working "on" and "with" computers since the mid 80s. I started with an Atari 130XE and have not looked back. I currently have a company called Vermont Technical Help. I am glad to have found such a great BBS and hope to be an active part of the community.

Comment

Hello all, I'm Dom, from Adelaide, which is the capital city of South Australia, Australia. I have an active interest in electronics, which I am self-taught. I build and fix my own electrical gear where possible.

I have a reasonable understanding of computer hardware, installing and troubleshooting Windows and running programs especially multimedia.

I'm certain this forum can be of help to me. If I can help someone with a question then I will put in where I can.

Comment

Hi there. Long time reader but thought I'd create an account and take part in the community.

Comment

name : marck jeff aguilar
                              place : philippines

tnx for accepting me here.....i need to improve my skills in reparing pc's and laptops....and i have toshiba l655 not charging.... i want to do it with myself...tnx guys....

Comment

Hi, from Toronto, Canada. Looking to gain and share knowledge.

Comment

Hello there. Have been lurking on BadCaps for quite some time but now have a problem that I need help with.

Comment

Aloha, I live on the beautiful island of Kauai however we have no tv repairpersons , shops or anything and I have a broke down Panny. Did I mention I am severely technically challenged. Call me frustrated in Paradise!!

Comment

Hi all, I've been repairing laptops and consoles for a few years now, new to the world of TV repairs and have quite a few lyin about needing fixed so hope to get some good advice here to help free up some space in my work room,

Comment

Hi Everyone, my name is Chris and i am new to this forum, I repair motor vehicals through the day, and my evening is taken up with my hobby, repairing laptops, quite new to motherboard repairing tho, pleased to be part of this forum and hopefuly build on my electronic skills

Comment

Thank you for whoever runs this forum. Excellent information. Currently trying to repair a 42" Insignia LCD.

Comment

Working...
                                          X