I'm a romanian 38 years old.

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi....from indonesia
      i'm 33 years old

Comment

Hi all;
        decided to join your forum to learn electronics stuff in plasma and lcd tv, although ive been an engineer for many years ( worked on valve tv !!!!!) silly ive given my age away, well hope to learn and have fun speak soon

Comment

Hello,
          My username is Zybercom, I am a PC technician from Pennsylvania, and I work in I.T. at a small college. I enjoy computers and helping people.

Comment

Greetings from the midwest usa ---
            was directed here to ask a tv question
            and thank you in advance for any help
            katemo

Comment

Seems that I'm spending a lot of time searching for info to repair my electronic stuff. This looks like a great place to find the info.

Comment

Hi everybody, I am just recently getting involved in the diy tv repair. To be honest its almost too much to take in. Hopefully thats where you guys can come in.

Comment

Howdy all!

I'm just a young pc gaming nut... I hope that explains it.

Comment

Hello! My cheap 2yr old Hanspree 23" LCD monitor just crapped out and I would love to be able to fix it myself! with help from you geniuses.

I'm kind of a DIY guy (home, computer, automotive, etc), but new to replacing caps.

Comment

Thought I would post again as I can't seem to start a thread...

Comment

Hello everyone. I am 60 years old and have been trying to fix things since I was about 2, with varying degrees of success. I love computers and have built a few and repaired many. I am self taught with Google and my sons as my assistants. I found this forum while searching for answers on a motherboard I am stumped on. I hope you do not mind if I pick your brains, and if I can be of any assistance to someone, I will gladly help.

Comment

hello,i m from Romania,been a lurker for some while but now i need some help myself

Comment

wow this one long thread.

Hi my name is Anant and ia m looking for some advice on reviving my LG LCd monitor

Comment

Hello !

Comment

Hello, I am 43 and my DELL U2410 went bad (2 seconds black). Hope I can get some good info here !

Comment

Hi my name is Ed
                                  i am new here,but this look's like a real nice place to hang out..
                                  been reading threads already
                                  keep up the good work ppl

ed

Comment

Hi my name is Jason I am 38 and from Brisbane Australia, hoping to fix a fault I have with my LG 50 " plasma.

Comment

Hello,
                                      I'm from Uruguay, and glad to stay with you.
                                      Sincerely yours.
                                      Juan Bonet.

Comment

Hello, I have been in the tv repair business 43 years and learn something new every day. Hope to learn and share here as well.

Comment

Hi everyone, I just found this awesome community of highly skilled technical people and i had to join in to learn more about electronics. Electronics is just a hobby for me, whenever i have some spare time.

Looking forward to learn and contribute to community as much as i can.

Websk8r

Comment

Working...
                                          X