Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing the LIST. Opinions will be useful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Changing the LIST. Opinions will be useful!

[bonez, please be patient, read it all(take few days if you need it), and respond...i think we can straighten this out...and once for good...]
    -------------------------------------

i still feel the need to respond as you're getting a lot of things wrong:

-where did i say teapo is "reliable"? i said that as a company there are worse companies...and i wasn't the first to say this...
    (example:
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...11&postcount=4 )
    so remember: i didn't say teapo is top quality(to be called reliable) i said there are worse, and that there are better mfrs...
    (i dunno why do you keep arguing otherwise?)

-this was not only elna i saw fail. like i said perhaps it's counterfeit...it looks like crap....so don't read too much into it, except that there's possibility that somebody is sticking elna name on their crap caps...i must see did i throw those elna bulging caps to garbage, if not i'll put some pix...

- Further, your reasoning for the one example contradicts your reasoning for the other.
    you mean elna vs. teapo?
    perhaps my elna experience is skewed by the issue of elna being possible copies...perhaps...
    (see, i leave the door open to the posibility original elna are excellent caps...
    otoh, you don't have that ability...you say elnas are top caps and won't back down...how many elnas you saw anyway?)
    note that i never said teapos are top caps.
    no company that ever produced a bad series should be called top quality company..that's why i think nichicon is not to be trusted...they slipped...there are companies that didn't slip, and if i can pick, i'll skip nichicon... if i can't pick, i won't skip it, obviosuly...

- You do that sort of thing all the time [in your LONG WINDED difficult to follow or respond to fashion] and then other people have to come in behind you and fix your misguidance to keep the information on BCN accurate and therefore actually helpful to current and future readers.
    uh..all the time? show me.
    what i need is one example where i was proven wrong, and i failed to apologize to person that corrected me. just one.
    now, don't mention that hdd thread where you didn't prove anything(quite the oppsite, kc also agreed with me), or..huh..what else where you and i disagreed..oh yeah, optical drives...heh...you did notice many people said samsung drives are ok and they're putting them in, right?

so how do you twist 2 (or more..perhaps i can't remember everything) cases where WE disagreed into saying people have to pick pieces after me?

oh yeah i remember one more...i said asus is good, while you say gbyte is better because they admit their mistakes...hehe...

- i4004 clean-up GETS OLD.
    you mean me trying to justify myself gets to be worn?
    but am i really jutisfying myself?
    let's see what i'll tell you about your car analogy, and then you be the judge...

That said, you do occasionally come up with valuable information
    same as you. except that i will ALWAYS back down when somebody else makes more sense....in the case of hdd (how do bad sectors originate) nothing anybody said could change your mind, yet you couldn't explain mechanism of spindle motor going faster and slower to cause it...
    that's just being stubborn.
    (you did it recently with perpendicular technology too)
    like i recently said to bloke simillar to you, on some local forum:
    people that know a lot tend to make one mistake: they think they know it all.

it goes for both of you and describes you and him very well. you do know a lot, but leave the door open, let there be "error margin" that says "i could be wrong on this one". at least acknowldge that possibility. you cannot be 100% sure about the freakin' hdd failure mode.....you're not hdd repair tehnician... you didn't put speed sensor on hdd platter, did you?
    but you got plenty angry: please, put that anger behind you. it seems to me you're projecting that anger in other topics where we talk...

i wouldn't say you're wrong to suggest top caps in this thread, but leave open the possibility not everybody can get them locally.
    is that asking too much?
    you saw recent thread were argentinian says it's harder to find good psus down there(i think jpdoes also said something about toughness of getting quality stff there). so don't look at me, just exit your scull for a second and you'll see it clearly. i mean do you want to come here so i show you prices and everything?

you're clever..a lot...and i respect you. but you don't need to see it as attack at your personality if somebody disagrees. it's not. it's something for both to learn more.
    -> BUT, the fact that I am forced to use it does NOT make it a candidate for the Good List.

You and MiG seem to think it does and that is not a sensible conclusion.
    well there, you actually agree with me! you would use what you can get your hands on.
    so why are we fighting?
    it boils down to semantics: what you call "good" is what i call "excellent" or "top", or "high grade".
    did i say we need to change the list of reputable mfrs?
    no.
    why?
    because changing it would take too much time and can be risky.
    however, here(where we can't get top caps easilly) we need to have some sort of mental list, so if we'll get fuhhyvu we won't use them etc.
    (i obviosuly don't agree with mig, as he has fuhyyu in his mid grade list...i don't...also it seems to me he's judging by the performance in mostly psus...
    also he said
    " LiteOn, Tagan, Astec and Sanken, on other hand, are using 1st class caps. " which is ridiculous to me....also you can find my comments about enermax...
    i said i agree with kikkoman's stuff...).

i mean i'm just repeating stuff i already said in my first post here
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...8&postcount=17

i fully agree with kc when he says
    "my clients loose too much from downtime to even think of trying unproven parts."
    there's no time to try brands other than top ones. and he can't make his customers test polygon for that.
    however, i can, as i have no other option. i don't get to pick.
    by now caps i'm putting have proven to be mid-grade because they definitely last more than crap caps we see mentioned here that bloat after few years...(i replace those and put my caps, and they don't return after a year or two..or three...) so they're not "bad" caps, but also, i don't call them "high grade" caps, because i'm well aware top caps are better than these caps.
    but these caps will suffice.

tell me, how would you call caps that are not bulging after few years(but work for as long as device is being used) and yet they're obviosuly not high grade caps like rubycon etc.
    how would you call them? how can you call them the same name you gave to caps that bulge after a year or two, when it's obvious you have much better results than those?

to those looking for opinion on particular cap i suggest they use search option of forum and then enter name of the cap. they'll soon establish teapo is not the same as fuhyyu... they will also find out there are better caps than teapo.
    and we (as a forum) served our purpose right there. we stated our experiences with different types of caps.
    people looking for data will also see we DIDN'T agree with mig's list.
    nobody here agreed with it!

attack me when i say i agree with his list, and tell me i'm dumb bastard.
    if i ever do it, i'll deserve that name.

you don't have to reply to everything i say. you'll find important portions, i'm sure.
    Last edited by i4004; 02-02-2009, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by i4004
      [bonez, please be patient, read it all(take few days if you need it), and respond...i think we can straighten this out...and once for good...]
      Again, stay cool guys. The friendly nature of the forum is going down the drain.
      There are 10 kind of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those who don't.
      • ASUS ROG Maximus IX Code
      • Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz
      • 16gb GSKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200
      • 1 M2 SSD + 2 WD Blue 1TB (Mirrored)
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • GeForce GT1050
        2 x Acer KA240H + 1 Vewsonic VP2130 21 (a cap replacement job )

Comment

~~~~~~

ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZ
        zzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz
        ZZZZZzzzzzZ Zz Z z scratch zzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZ
        Last edited by PCBONEZ; 02-02-2009, 11:50 PM.
        Mann-Made Global Warming.
        - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
        -
        You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
        -

Comment

>Last edited by PCBONEZ : Today at 06:50 AM.

did you edit it to add one more z?

hehe...

allright...we'll stop....it indeed is better to go zzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz...

Comment

>Last edited by PCBONEZ : Today at 06:50 AM.

did you edit it to add one more z?
            I'm not sure,,,, I was sleeping.

We are never going to agree on this one and I have better things to do.

-
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
            -
            You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
            -

Comment

i think we essentially agree.

in a rather practical sense that if you were here you would be buying same caps as i am.
              (you've just made 2 categories(because you can), and i've made 3(out of necessity))

just as we both get used parts for our old cars because we can't buy better parts, that are out of production.

Comment

Originally posted by PCBONEZ

Independent or not is irrelevant. -> They [Jamaica] are still part of the UK.
                That's all I said.
                Off topic, but still. Do you consider Canada, New Zealand and Australia etc. also part of UK, for which Queen Elizabeth II is also the head of state? Just because they share a monarch, doesn't in any way mean that their not independent as a sovereign state. You can read more about the complexities of the Commonwealth of Nations here.
                ------------
                Be a mensch

Comment

I don't care that much.
                  I just know that when I was in Jamaica they considered themselves part of the UK.
                  I was 'shacking up' with my GF who was the marketing director of one of the two major TV networks in Jamaica. We were 'partying with' the likes of the GM's of major resort hotels, local celebs, the owner of Jamaica Airlines and some other companies I've forgotten, Mayors, Judges, other politians, and such, and I figure they knew what they were talking about.

-

- Dr Seuss
                  -
                  -

Comment

I don't care that much.
                    I just know that when I was in Jamaica they considered themselves part of the UK.
                    I was 'shacking up' with my GF who was the marketing director of one of the two major TV networks in Jamaica. We were 'partying with' the likes of the GM's of major resort hotels, local celebs, the owner of Jamaica Airlines and some other companies I've forgotten, Mayors, Judges, other politians, and such, and I figure they knew what they were talking about.
                    Obviously, what someone consider themselves and what they really are, are not the same. They share a lot with the British from the colony times, obviously. But if you cared to read the Jamaican link, you could read:
                    On all matters of the Jamaican state, the monarch is advised solely by Jamaican Ministers of the Crown. and, effective with the Jamaica Independence Act, 1962, no British or other [Commonwealth] realm government can advise the monarch on matters pertinent to Jamaica.
                    Since the independence of Jamaica, the sovereign's role as monarch of Jamaica has been recognised and promoted as separate to his or her position as monarch of the United Kingdom.
                    ------------
                    Be a mensch

Comment

Why do you and i4004 insist on taking things out of context and drilling the shit out of them?

All I said is Jamaica is part of the UK.
                      That doesn't have a damned thing to do with whether or not they are sovereign.
                      All sovereign means is they make their own laws.

Puerto Rico is sovereign.
                      Yet it is a US Territory and part of the US.

Guam is sovereign.

And in the same way Jamaica is sovereign.
                      Yet it is part of the UK.

-

- Dr Seuss
                      -
                      -

Comment

*scratches balls
                        capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

It helps with air flow.
                          They work better when properly cooled.

-

- Dr Seuss
                          -
                          -

Comment

Yea, while tight jeans makes the girls all happy it ain't fun for the balls!
                            Perhaps fan cooling?
                            "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

>I just know that when I was in Jamaica they considered themselves part of the UK.

"The United Kingdom is a unitary state consisting of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

puerto rico's presidential head of state is barack obama.
                              guam's president is barack obama.
                              these places are run by your government.
                              ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonw...s_insular_area)
                              ie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependent_territory
                              and guam is NOT even usa commonwealth... )

jamiaca's head of state is NOT current uk prime minister. it is NOT run by uk government.
                              and like i said kings and queens don't run these states.

you're part of another state if that(other) state runs your affairs.
                              jamaica is not a part of the uk.
                              if they were, they probably wouldn't be practically fleeing to uk and usa
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica#Emigration

though i beleive they WISH they're part of the uk...hehe..
                              and thanks for explaining where does your confusion come from, ie if you were to ask that broad "how come?", she wouldn't produce good answer, because..heh..well...they're not part of the uk.
                              they're part of commonwealth, but that doesn't mean much.....those are just remains of colonial times, ie remians of the fact that britain once had ships that were colonizing other parts of the world....

>Why do you and i4004 insist on taking things out of context and drilling the shit out of them?

nope. just correcting one rather stubborn american.

>I don't care that much.

we figured out that much by now....you don't care, and as a result you don't know.
                              which is fine, but don't be so stubborn and/or angry when we try to explain few facts to you.
                              we just gave you facts. as opposed to what you heard on jamaica, which is called "hearsay".
                              <wink>

Comment

Skipping right on past i4004, without looking..

Originally posted by Per Hansson
                                Perhaps fan cooling?
                                Would need a REALLY good fan grill to prevent short'n'curly entanglements.

-

- Dr Seuss
                                -
                                -

Comment

Why do you and i4004 insist on taking things out of context and drilling the shit out of them?

All I said is Jamaica is part of the UK.
                                  That doesn't have a damned thing to do with whether or not they are sovereign.
                                  All sovereign means is they make their own laws.

Puerto Rico is sovereign.

Guam is sovereign.

And in the same way Jamaica is sovereign.
                                  Yet it is part of the UK.

The interesting question is why you keep embarrassing yourself on a question of little consequence, where the facts are well documented against you. For your benefit, this is a link to a document on the offical Jamaican government website, where the same facts are again stated.
                                  ------------
                                  Be a mensch

Comment

Which part of "I don't give'a flyin' fuck" did you fail to understand sofTest?

-

- Dr Seuss
                                    -
                                    -

Comment

Which part of "I don't give'a flyin' fuck" did you fail to understand sofTest?
                                      And yet, you care enough to repeat your error, despite the documentation. But feel free (for me) to keep the tread alive for more members to read, being as rude and loud as your want.
                                      ------------
                                      Be a mensch

Comment

Originally posted by Per Hansson
                                        Perhaps fan cooling?
                                        i dont like tight jeans. i think it is important to have plumbers ass to show you are a technical person.
                                        capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

Originally posted by willawake
                                          i dont like tight jeans. i think it is important to have plumbers ass to show you are a technical person.
                                          Is it only me who has wondered about how the plumbers ass must have inspired a generation of saggers?
                                          ------------
                                          Be a mensch

Comment

Working...
                                          X