X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello to All,
    My name is Vasiliy and I'm a repair tech from Ukraine. With 15 years of experience
    repairing different electronics, I know which end of the soldering iron to hold , but still willing to learn and seek advice.

Greeting to everyone!
    Vasiliy.

Comment

Howdy all,

my name is Ron and I am from Holland, so Dutch.
      I am probably one of the older members of this forum, actual age 58 today.
      Lost my hair but not my whit.

Only working on Apple machines.
      Looking forward to learn and contribute to the forum.

Thanks,
      Ron

Comment

Hi to All!
        I'm from Latvia and currently trying to break in console repairs.
        Have a great day!

Comment

Hi all,

Rick from Switzerland. Computer scientist and programmer, but a crazy electronics hobbyist. Found this great forum trying to repair my dead plasma TV.

Greetings everyone!

Comment

Hellow from Russia, Boyz)
            I Find r440 bios dump here)

Comment

Hello everybody. I'm Anthony by name. Nice to be part of this wonderful community.

Comment

Was interested in electronics as a kid and never got away from it through my entire working life. I joined to see if I can get help repairing some TV's. Thank goodness for this forum. Even with all the info out there these days, you can get more and better info here in one thread faster and more accurately than you'd get from a dozen youtube videos!

Comment

Ciao a tutti mi sono iscritto al forum qualche giorno fa e ora colgo l'occasione di salutarvi. Mi occupo principalmente di tv lcd led gestisco un piccolo negozio, spero di trovarmi bene e all'occorrenza se potrò aiutare un amico lo farò con piacere.

Comment

Hey, kind and nice to show yourself and skills. For me it seems professional but i am not only like repairing things. Seems me very interesting forum to learn or interchange info! Very good site and hope to learn a little bit! Thx and grtz! Btw im from belgium and by stuffing around i met your site!

Comment

Hello colleagues, what a pleasure to share with you all my knowledge and to learn from yours, I am an electronic and systems engineer, I hope to be very helpful for you all.

Comment

Hi there, just bought a second hand HP Elitebook 8470p notebook not realising it had a BIOS password on it. So I'm here looking for ROMs as I'm thinking about flashing the BIOS using a EZP2019 programmer as these seem like a cheap option.

Thanks in advance for any assistance offered. Cheers

Comment

Hi all,

I am from France and I like repairing electronic stuff.
                          Hope to share knowledges here!

Comment

Hello everybody,

So, I'm French with bad English. Google is my friend !!

I am an electrical technician and I tinker a little with everything related to computers.
                            My curiosity prompted me to register for this forum.
                            I also need information, so I'm counting on all of you!

i hope you understand .

Comment

Hello guys !
                              My name is Benediktos and I am from Greece.
                              I am 21 years old and i study electrical engineering at university of peloponnese.
                              I just bricked my motherboard and i really need help !
                              Thanks!
                              Ben

Comment

Hello!
                                My name is Branimir, I am from Bulgaria. I study electronics in Technical University of Sofia.

Comment

hi new to the board with the username rs2klee.. but Lee for short as i was looking for try fix my LG monitor and came across a few posts from this site and thought there were some good advice and seems a really good place to get help from.. im from the UK South East London and make old retro arcade machines when i get the time so use all different kinds of parts to build them, A monitor i got given is failing to stay on so it was off to the interwebs and try find out more about it to see if there was a common problem. So when i get the chance to post ill put up what i have done so far and see if it can be fixed or not !

Comment

Hi All,
                                    My subscription won't interest anybody, except me; I have just one need, and won't be there for long... So ... So long cowboys...

Comment

Hello world.
                                      Mariusz from Poland/Germany.

Comment

Hej,

i'm a 27 year-old electronics engineer from germany/bw and found this board while looking for schematics. Looks nice here, i'll give it a try.

Best regards!

Comment

Hello friends.
                                          I am from Spain and I love to repair useless devices. I am an amateur but very curious in everything related to electronics. I hope to connect new friends here to help me with my repairs.
                                          Thank you very much in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                          X