This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there. well im a noob compares to all of you i guess. when it comes to electronics, pcb, and components. im a heatpump/ aircon repair, and service guy. im from Denmark north jutland. i did own a VIC 20, and a commodore 64, with the tape recorder thou, fine tuning the reader head, to load and run 10 pixles on a color tv. i have an itch, when it comes to things that do not work. im hoping to learn from you all experts on badcaps, by reading stuff on forums and so on.
    There are not many things anymore, you cannot plug in a wall, install battery, or download an update on wifi. Hello to you all, from Søren Vejstrup, Danish man mid 40 ishh.

Comment

Hello all.

I am new on this Forum, try to fix a weard Problem with my HP Laptop.

Comment

Hi all

I've tinkered with electronics as a hobby most of my life, and done a small amount of design / PCB layout professionally. I have repaired/restored a fair amount of older test gear and things like that, but more recently I've been interested in repairing graphics cards and other modern electronics.

I'm here looking for documentation and fault finding tips.

Comment

Hi There new in here to,

Comment

meu nome é José filho, tenho 30 anos sou deficiente físico mais nem por isso
            deixei de buscar o conhecimento, sou formado gestão de recursos humanos, mais minha área de atuação mesmo é a de TI onde trabalho desde 2010 como
            técnico em montagem e manutenção de computadores. agora resolvi buscar novos conhecimentos na parte de servidores windows e no ramo de eletrônica voltada para informática mais precisamente reparo em placas de notebooks e desktop por isso estou aqui!.

Comment

Hi,

My name is Nigel and I live in the UK.

A long time ago I gained an honours degree in Electronic Engineering and for the first few years of my career worked as an electronic engineer on computerised control systems. But inevitably my work merged with software engineering until I transferred fully over to IT Consultancy.

I still remember much of my electronics education and still maintain electronics as a minor hobby and will have a go at fixing faulty equipment before disposing of it.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                I'm from Romania but I am currently leaving in Spain , and I'm trying to fix my laptop.
                I hope I can find the right answers in this great forum.
                Thank you all

Comment

Re: New Members - Felicidades aos novos companheiros

Felicidades a todos, meu nome é Yupanqui, moro em Brasília, no Brasil, e o sentido de participar é o aumentar meus conhecimentos e aprendizados e de contribuir com o que possa ser útil.
                  Sou cara reservado, tanto pessoalmente como em termos de privacidade na rede. Porém pretendo compartilhar as informações e o conhecimento que tenho.
                  Tenho educação formal de técnico em eletrônica e informal em redes e computação: software, hardware consertos de hard e afins, atividades com que me envolvi desde o final da década de 1970 a início da 1970.
                  Ao participar de um grupo com tópicos em motherboards é muito bom e ter a companhias de pessoas muito inteligentes e amáveis nos deixa feliz.

Comment

Hello,

I try to repair my UPS but I repair all sort of stuff

Comment

My Name is Nasir. Working on electronics specially computer motherboards/car/canbus related electronics for just ove 18 months. Started to get serious about flashing firmwares and SMD diagnostics. Investing in better grade tools as going along.
                      Heard of badcaps.net on mulitple forums.

Here to help others and gains knowledge while gaining more experience.

Comment

Ciao a tutti! Sono Ross dall'Italia...siete un forum top e ho finalmente l'onore di essere con voi!

Comment

New here, excited to join the community 😇!

Comment

Hi all,
                            Found this good place . I am a car engineering. come from Taiwan . more fun and learn about electronic here .and wish all the best.

Comment

hi all
                              i found this good place just by search google i am hobbyists i love electricity wish you the best

Comment

Hello World!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Jorge and I am an electronic technician in Spain. I am dedicated to the repair of power equipment, and I found this forum looking for the schematic of a graph. I hope to learn and contribute as much as I can it.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                  I am Kloper from Austria.
                                  I was always interested into repairs, but had never really time to make it an active hobby, which changed now. I have very basic electronics knowledge and almost zero experience, but thats will hopefully change in the next few month.
                                  I am always open for conversations, so if you have more question, feel free to PM me.

Comment

Hey guys nee to the forum found out about the forum on YouTube. I'm a electrical technician heavy current but my passion lies with electronics. Currently busy with a busted psu and that's what brought me here.

Comment

Hello badcaps gurus.
                                      I am new here. Before, i was already keep looking for answers on this website.
                                      But finally i registered myself to help me out and help others...
                                      I agree the terms.

Comment

I have an ALLDOCUBE iwork 10 pro tablet. By mistake i put a powerbank to charge the tablet. The tablet needs 5v. But the power bank switched automatically to output 12 v. failed to start.

I opened it up. one IC is hot .......(picture i cannot attach):
                                        -------------------------------------------------------------
                                        i have removed the IC....everything working fine again...CHARGING OK.... but i doubt the ic has an important role to play such as overcharging protection etc.
                                        but at times the touchscreen not responding
                                        --------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello to those smarter than I! I have a Yoga 910 (piano hinge) that has served me well. It stopped charging. Being the googlemeister, I found it appears to be a chip on the motherboard and I also found Badcaps!

Now trying to find someone local that can replace the chip rather than the entire motherboard. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                          X