PANASONIC TH-103PF12E (103" screen)) Vertical line halfway up screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PANASONIC TH-103PF12E (103" screen)) Vertical line halfway up screen

Got this Panasonic 103" Plasma display with a vertical black line going from the bottom of the screen to exactly half way up the screen, can only presume its a faulty screen. This is a very expensive piece of kit.

On red it appears Black
    On white appears Green
    On green appears Greener
    On gyan appears blue
    On blue appears Blue-er
    On magenta appears violet
    On grey or black not noticeable

Any ideas ?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: PANASONIC TH-103PF12E (103" screen)) Vertical line halfway up screen

Could be lose screen connector on the address side of things. Take the back off and have a play. And please get us some pictures of the internals of this thing please !!
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

If its not a poor connection I suspect the c.o.f. (the ic on the ribbon to the panel) is bad, there is no red drive to that segment of the panel, being a large panel it will have seperate drive for the top section, thats why it only goes up halfway.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I'll get the back off it have a look. Hopefully it won't need parts as I doubt I could find any for this monster. Cheers !!

Comment

Maybe you are dragging down the power grid and they can't supply enough power to light all those lines.
          I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Working...
          X