New caps on stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New caps on stock

I've restocked KMG 47/63 and KXJ 10/400 so it is now cheaper (especially the KXJ less than half the previous price)!
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

KYB 4700/35 @D16x40 has been added to the stock. Also some older KXJ 120/450.
      Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

Large-can (D63,5x100) LXA 10000 uF/100 V newly stocked!

Comment

Another larger ones, KZN 3300/50 D18x40 mm.

Comment

Four new wet aluminium electrolytics models have been added - long life NCC LE series, 1/100, 3.3/100, 33/50 and 100/50.

Also expanded into whole new area of SMD ceramics pith PDCs/Walsins FS series, X7R electrolyte, 1206 size, 10/25.

Comment

Expanded further with Kemets R46 (miniaturised) X2 film caps. The (in)availability of anything modern (e.g. in decent sizes), quality, long-life for decent prices in this (becoming) third-world country forced me into getting to film caps too

Comment

First batch of Rubycons as replacement for them chemicon dickheads arrived with PX (standard) 3.3/100, 33/63 and also ZLQ 4700/6.3 in D10(!!)x25 mm package, suitable for ATX power supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by Behemot View Post

Yeah np. BTW I won't be selling on fuckbay again, they even wanted me to prove my card for fees again? They kidding? First, I don't want to give them my card at all, pricks, but german does not accept paypal. I don't even want german fuckbay registration at all but the idiots don't let you change that! So it will be all yours to sell on.

BTW colleague told me we got 180 days for PP claim so he started one. After 11th we can escalate, so far nobody responded.
                  It sounds like you're facing some frustrating challenges with selling on eBay and dealing with PayPal.

Comment

Working...
                  X