Asus X555LD Rev 3.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus X555LD Rev 3.6

hello everyone I have an Asus X555LD Rev 3.6 motherboard on a notebook violently slammed into the ground. detached PU8101 and does not heat more '. I think it is broken but what I would like to know for now is how can I find the values of the capacitors, resistors, etc. of the elements of the motherboard? i downloaded BoardViewer but i can't find the values for example of PR8116. is it a resistor? what is its value?

Re: Asus X555LD Rev 3.6

hello everyone I have an Asus X555LD Rev 3.6 motherboard on a notebook violently slammed to the ground. I unplugged, unsoldered PU8101 and it doesn't heat up anymore. I think it is broken but what I would like to know for now is how can I find the values of the capacitors, resistors, etc. Of the elements of the motherboard? i downloaded BoardViewer but i can't find the values for example of PR8116. is it a resistor? what is its value?
    Last edited by piernov; 09-28-2020, 12:23 PM. Reason: google translate

Comment

PR8116-RES 200K OHM 1/16W (0402) 1%
      CYNTEC/RR0510S-204-FN. Its clearly mentioned in boardview.

Comment

you can't find component code on where ? motherboard or boardview ?
        if u mean component code on motherboard, many asus board don't have it.
        on boardview, you can click on the component, see right panel. there's component code

Comment

Hi Same board Asus X555LD .(PU8101) UP1589 is heating..

Comment

No Reply Any one...

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
              PR8116-RES 200K OHM 1/16W (0402) 1%
              CYNTEC/RR0510S-204-FN. Its clearly mentioned in boardview.
              hello thank you for information but maybe not knowing the program well I can't see the data as described by you. can you give me the succession of the steps to get to see the values? or maybe I have a wrong version of
              boardview? another question the pin 19 of the PU8101 is short-circuited the same refers to PR8116 which has the other ground contact
              is it normal that pin 19 of the PU8101 is grounded? I think not because the diagram says that 5 volts should arrive at that point. ?
              Last edited by piernov; 10-11-2020, 07:21 AM. Reason: google translate

Comment

Originally posted by martha februarini View Post
                you can't find component code on where ? motherboard or boardview ?
                if u mean component code on motherboard, many asus board don't have it.
                on boardview, you can click on the component, see right panel. there's component code
                hello and thanks my difficulty is that I can not visualize the value of the components as mcplslg123 wrote me, that is, I can not on boardview to visualize the value of the components

Comment

Working...
                X