This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Just replying so I can post. Doug from Pensacola. Not extremely techy but I try. Having a TV issue maybe someone knows about and can help me fix. Tried searching through threads, but I can't find my answer. About to start Thread about an 80" Sharp Aquos.

Comment

Just replying so I can post. Doug from Pensacola. Not extremely techy but I try. Having a TV issue maybe someone knows about and can help me fix. Tried searching through threads, but I can't find my answer. About to start Thread about an 80" Sharp Aquos.

Comment

Whoa, first post was from 2003. Nice to be joining quite the established forum! I'm going to be working on a laptop mobo with what seems to be power / charging circuit issues. This is going to be a fun project and I look forward to contributing my results.

Comment

I have this forgotten interest for electronics, but this days ive regained interest for it again. My laptop broke and needed much support in fixing it, thats why i found this forum and i its a gold mine. I hope to learn and contribute more to this forum
          Much respect for all..
          Thanks!

Comment

Hello, Working on some Dell SFF 745 and found the forum. Lots of good info been searching and found what I needed so far...

Just an old gamer, with some old systems that need some help to keep running. Other than that I fish and a firearms collector - if its odd, Ill try to buy one, love the look on peoples faces when you bring one out on the range, and they ask what hell is that thing LOL

Thanks DT

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for some answers about Macbooks

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Mtapek

Comment

Hello! I do not speak english, but see this forum very helpfull! Thank you!

Comment

Hi Guys,
                  Nice to join the community! Plenty of posts here have helped me over the years.

I'm a test Engineer, qualitied in electrical/electronics engineering. Repair and manufacture electronics for water industry, but repair phones, laptops, PCs etc in my spare time and horde what can't be repaired. Also dumpster drive and sell what can be repaired.

Hope to help where i can and learn =)

Alex

Comment

Hello,

My first system was a RadioShack TRS 8080, Lols

So I am bit old.

Comment

NEW GUy, WHo GUY, ME GuY

Hey, I'm Ron and I'm a member now since 04/20/2021. I've always been intrigued and then invested in the ever-changing and constantly developing. Almost to the point, as if I'm integrated as well. I had a Commodore64 years ago w/ a black-n-white(TV not a "monitor" per se)...HaHa... Anyhow; I can't get enough of anything I can learn about em' and I love it mostly because no matter what... it's all always hands on. I look forward to looking, reading, interacting, developing, learning, helping, etc. etc... Good day to you all, and I'll be around. Thank You!

Comment

Hello comunity,
                        I am here in the hope, that I will find solution to my failing HP Zbook. As per rules, I have to have at least one post, before starting thread, where I describe my problem. Hope I understand those rules correctly

Comment

greetings to all forum members

Comment

Hello, my name is Simas. I've been doing business in ecommerce, selling computer hardware for 2-3 years.

i've recently imported Untested Computer Hardware in bulk and looking for help/support/paid service/tips/ or anyone who wants to talk about Computer tech.

Anyone who is willing to talk about business and I'm free to ask anytime.
                            Private message me contacts, im not typing here.

Comment

Thank you for allowing me to join.
                              I have always been involved in electronics for as long as i can remeber.
                              Worked for Ferranti if anyone can remember them!
                              Worked as a Technical Support Engineer for Comet for years, Company car etc,working all over the UK covering for Engineer sickness/shortage.
                              This involved a Multi Discipline position.
                              Arriving at a customer house a being met by a Model i had never even seen before!
                              But i got there.
                              As everyone knows you learn in this game all the time so having Forums like this is essential for guys like me.
                              Last edited by mechanic167; 05-13-2021, 10:50 AM. Reason: Mistakes

Comment

Hey there, my name is Mat, i'm here to learn tips and tricks to fix electronics, looking forward sorting some flux fumes !

Comment

Hey there, my name is Mat, i'm here to learn tips and tricks to fix electronics, looking forward sorting some flux fumes !

Comment

Dave here ... long time fan of Sceptre.
                                    Still have super old functional X42SV-Naga in the garage.
                                    The kind with separate box and 3 fat cables running up to
                                    screen, still with no dead pixels. 15+ years, I think ?
                                    Have a couple more - 1 with issue I'll get to later.
                                    Found this site while googling the power board I need.

Comment

Hello everybody, I love bringing electronic devices back to life. While I gained quite some experience repairing several dozens of logic boards (mainly macbooks and iphones) successfully and also understanding mistakes, I still often get stuck solving a problem. Lacking the experience or genius. I am here to both give and seek help. Honestly, right now I have 2 macbooks 2012and15 with issues and behaviour unseen by me (gmux?) and would be really happy about helping minds. best regards from Berlin

Comment

Hi There
                                        I am reparing my first laptop, and allready found a shematic here, great forum. i'am educated in radio/tv 25 years ago, nor i mostly mess with arduino etc.

Comment

Hello. My Name is Kristof, and I found that formu with very helpfull posts. main rason why I join is that My Tv gets broke with my fold, and now I need help. I already learned a lot about modern tv. And I will be happy to be a member of that site.

Comment

Working...
                                          X