This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello badcaps community! I'm trying to do my part and reduce electronics waste.

Comment

hola mi nombre es tesla_2020 soy estudiante de Tecnicatura en Electronica Universitaria me faltan 3 materias para recibirme Dios quiera que sea pronto soy de Argentina - Salta empeze a dedicarme en esto de la reparacion de hace 2 aƱos he reparado un poco de todo empezando desde una radio vieja hasta una notebook me llevo bien con lo que es hardware y en software no tanto tengo que aprender mas de eso desde ya gracias por permitirme fomar parte de este foro

Comment

hi u all

Comment

Hi my name is Pablo Maleno and I live in Los Angeles CA.
          I've been involved in electronics for about 50 years working in the fields of Pro Audio and Video and in less degree in Computers. Presently I retired but still tinkering with this crazy profession that I love.

Comment

Hello,
            my name is Giuseppe and electronics repair is my hobby and side job.

Comment

Re: Database of UPS inverter output waveforms @ HWI

Hello
              I'm 27 year sold
              I'm Computer repair in Cambodia.
              I hope we make a good friend.

Comment

Hi all, my name is Darryl and i've been an engineer for many years. Always had a major interest in electrical and electronic engineering. Recently decided as a hobby to look into motherboard repairs amongst a few other electronic projects. Accidently tripped across this forum and was impressed with the amount of expertise and knowledge on offer. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Just getting in to motherboard repair as a hobby.

Comment

Re: Searching for HP Probook 4540s schematic

Hey there, how's everyone today? Thanks for tha access to your domain

Comment

Hi retired touring live music sound engineer and electronics tech. Living in Devon UK.
                      Still enjoying buying gadgets and tinkering/repairing/modifying all electric/electronics equipment

Comment

Hello. I am an amateur in electronics. I became a member of this forum because I want to fix my son's laptop (Asus X751M). If I succeed, it will be the first laptop I have repaired. I hope I succeed.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi. I'm a retired engineer who likes to fix things. Right now I'm looking at extending or rotating an am radio antenna. It's "Under Counter" and rotating it improves reception. But where it's mounted it gets my favorite talk radio station poorly. So it's apart and I'm working on it. Looking forward to using Badcaps. There are some related posts with good info and pics but no direct answer as to how to rotate or move the fixed internal ferrite rod antenna.

Comment

Hi, I am Marcel, living in the UK I am starting my computer repairs business and would like to get in to component level repairs.

Comment

Hello friends, nice to meet my name is johan fernandez, I am a Venezuelan from Caracas, I am 45 years old, I was born on January 10, 1976, I have a concubine I have no children, my education is a bachelor of science, I work in a state company a I am a national level database analyst, I have basic knowledge of electronics, and cell phone software, I do not speak English my native language is Spanish but it is not a limitation for me with the translator, I discovered this forum surfing the internet in search of new knowledge in electronics which is my hobby, but motivated by the economic crisis in my country, I will do my job on my own, with much sacrifice I have been buying tools, to make repairs and So to be able to obtain income to survive with a lot of intelligence and honesty, I want to make new friends from other cultures and be able to contribute to the forums with solutions to failures that arise at the hardware and software level.

I am invested in the repair of pc monitors at the harward level, televisions, clamp meters and multimeters. I say goodbye wishing a lot of life, health and blessings to all the members of this prestigious group!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi. i'm tony from russia
                                    I am really happy to meet you all

Comment

Hi Guys , how are you all ? so grateful to be here ... found this forum very helpful ; hope soon i can also help one of you .

Comment

Just want to say a Hello and introduce myself. It all started in 1986 for me, with a ZX Spectrum and keep tiknkering computers since then. Wishing good luck to everyone!

Comment

Hi guys, I am quite new to this. Been working with computers for few years. Now, it is my first time when I need repair bios
                                          Great day everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                          X