X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X550CC Rev 2.0 Convert UMA

Hello
    I have Notebook X550 And MB is X550CC Rev 2.0
    I want Convert to UMA How Can i Do This ?
    I Can,t Anything To Do that .
    Thanks
    Regards

Re: X550CC Rev 2.0 Convert UMA

This model starts on CPU integrated graphics first, you do not need to convert to UMA if dedicated GPU is bad, it is able to simply ignore it.

What problem are you experiencing with your laptop? No video on ASUS laptop, is caused a lot of times by a corrupt BIOS.
    Originally posted by PeteS in CA
    Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
    A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Originally posted by Th3_uN1Qu3 View Post
      This model starts on CPU integrated graphics first, you do not need to convert to UMA if dedicated GPU is bad, it is able to simply ignore it.

What problem are you experiencing with your laptop? No video on ASUS laptop, is caused a lot of times by a corrupt BIOS.
      Thanks Bro
      Notebook Problem Is after Install Nvidia Chipset Windows Is Not Working and Display Is Blank , I found service manual and remove UMA connection and working

Comment

Originally posted by shadow666 View Post
        Thanks Bro
        Notebook Problem Is after Install Nvidia Chipset Windows Is Not Working and Display Is Blank , I found service manual and remove UMA connection and working

can you share with us ?

Comment

Any news how to convert this on UMA ?

Comment

Working...
          X