Need help finding specific capacitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding specific capacitor

Just had these capacitors blow. Can anyone send a link to where i can buy these specifically? I just want to be positive i get the right ones. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

Re: Need help finding specific capacitor

Looks to me that these are 25 uF / 25 Volts - they are smd capacitors
    There are many good brands : like Panasonic , Nichicon , Elna ,

You can find them on Mouser , Digikey , and other places

Comment

More like 100uf 25V .Looks like a laptop motherboard,the schematic,if available would tell you for certain what they are.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Yea I determined that they’re 100uf 25v. There are no schematics available, unfortunately. However i just bought some that are 100uf, 25v, and are a similar size on mouser. Hopefully they’re close enough to work

Comment

so was it you that baked them? i see all that flux!!

Comment

Yep :p i was attempting to remove the MOSFET you see next to it, but my hot air station couldn’t do it fast enough. I even had some kapton tape on the caps. End result: blown cap and still bad mosfet on the board

Comment

Ok so 100 uF - -

I thought that the last number in the 100 - so the last zero (0) was the multiplier.
              So for a 100 uF cap it would be printed on the cap 101 - or is this wrong ??

That would be a 10 + 1 extra zero - (or is this only for non electrolytic small caps ?)

Comment

Working...
              X