Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi there, names Garth. Looking at getting some advice for a TV repair on a plasma that i am working on.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here. Been a mechanic for years, decided I wanted a change of pace and always struggled with circuits and wiring. Had a t.v. Burn out on me and it sparked a huge interest, almost an infatuation. Still learning but picking it up. Thsnks for being welcoming

Comment

Hello, I'm Hans from Finland. Educated in automation/electronics in the late 80's and working as a service technician in industry automation. Mostly working with components for home/friends. Happy new year!

Comment

Hello. I come from Lithuania and as of now buying dead laptops and fixing them is one of my many hobbies.
                  I chose my forum name to be "PopcornMobo" because the very first laptop motherboard repair i did i managed to completely popcorn in the oven. It was my dad's dead Toshiba that he gave to me to keep so it wasn't that big of a disaster.

Comment

Hello. I'm just looking to get some answers about my LED TV.

Comment

Hello, im looking for surface 4 uefi

Comment

Hi,

I'm Martin from Austria (in Europe, not Australia ).

I started my "technical career" in a technical college (german "Höhere Technische Lehranstalt") for mechanical engineering, but after I finished school I changed my mind and went for computer science at our local university.

I stumbled upon badcaps.net while searching for a repair-guide for my almost 12 year old Samsung Syncmaster 205bw (here) and I'm looking forward to fixing that thing

EDIT: 12 years, not 13...
                        Last edited by villain; 01-02-2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Hello, looking forward to getting use of this site! I'm from USA, consumer, DIY'er, enjoys learning, and helping people.
                          Last edited by nonwing; 01-02-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                            happy new year 2018

Comment

Hi, I found this forum in Google, I need help in Bios password in my Asus T200

Comment

Hello! Looking for some help about getting my TV back on.

Comment

Hello, I am Mario from Italy, I am going to get help from the bad caps community for my dead Asus Monitor. Thanks.

Comment

HELLO to everyone,
                                    i am new here, i just bought old SONY hi-fi system and i found this useful forum
                                    Thanks and greetings from Czech republic.

Comment

Hello, Happy 2018 everyone!
                                      I wish that all your schematics are found and your night dreams free of pesky hardware bugs!

Comment

Hi, I'm from The Netherlands and I'm getting more and more into electronics repair, and wanted to signup here to have some external thoughts on my monitor repair.

Comment

Hi, found this on some guy's youtube explanation on how to unbrick laptops. Need help with my Asus GL551JM

Comment

Working...
                                          X