BenQ FP71G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BenQ FP71G

Hello everyone,I have monitor BenQ FP71G and when turn on,somethimes works good without turning off,but when I do something(surfing the net or play the games) it's suddenly turns of.
    The most interesting part is when I take out the Cover from behind it's stays on and I can do everything(surfing,playing the games) it does not turn off.I checked if it's maybe something pressed the panel but it's seems good.

I checked the caps,it seems that there are OK not inflated or burned or something else.

Please if anyone can help me with it .

Thanks a lot for answers.

Re: BenQ FP71G

Hi - when you say it goes off do you mean completely - what does the power led do?
    If it is just the backlight see if you can still see a very dark image on the screen perhaps shining a flashlight at an angle.
    Try also reducing the brightness and see if it stays on longer.
    Finally you should do this as a first step.
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...2&postcount=21

If soldering does not fix it then you will need to post pictures so we can look for problems..
    Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Yes it's going cmpletely off,the power led stays on.

Yes as you says,I can see a very dark image on the screen,almost nothing.

Do you know what can be?

Comment

The CCFL lights aren't powering up. So it's either a bad inverter/power supply, or dead CCFL.

Comment

Please can you give me an picture of it and circle it please so I can find it.

Thank you forwardly.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuty View Post
            The CCFL lights aren't powering up. So it's either a bad inverter/power supply, or dead CCFL.
            Superduty - if you read the post they do power up but then go out later.
            It is a known problem with this set.
            Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair

Comment

Originally posted by jasmin811 View Post
              Please can you give me an picture of it and circle it please so I can find it.

Thank you forwardly.
              We are going to need pictures of your boards and you will need to do the soldering as in the link I provided.

Comment

I got this well known tragedy which keeps blowing the 2SC5707 transistors. Or not exactly blowing, every time one gets slightly more open and than it stops working (2 seconds to black).

May the foil capacitors be bad shorting the transistors?

ADD// all of them are fine shich is strange. I have even tried a bruteforce by using two transistors in paralel So it seems problem realyl is somewhere else…0.22K 160 probably means 0,22uF 160V polyester caps, right?

ADD2// Oh man, thanks for the Viewsonic VX924 threads Seems to indeed be them polyester caps. Replaced them with two 0,15uF 250V (closest I've found right now) and it seems to work. Will test it during the week, hopefully it will be OK and I can ship it to customer
                Last edited by Behemot; 03-16-2013, 11:01 PM.
                Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
                Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

Working...
                X