Samsung UE65HU7500T 3D issues after replacing LCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE65HU7500T 3D issues after replacing LCD

Hi guys I have a weird problem, I recently acquired a Samsung 65" UE65HU7500T UHD 3D TV, it had a broken screen so I had to source a replacement. I did so and replaced the screen but now everything works perfectly except the 3D function, the 3D (2D to 3D conversion of live TV, PS4 3D, PS4 Blu-Ray movie 3D, PC Blu-Ray 3D, NVIDIA 3D vision,) all come out as blurry, I've tried 4 different pairs of Samsung active 3D glasses model SSG-5100GB, all present the same issues, it's like the 3D glass is not doing its job, the TV picks up the 3D glasses and pairs there 3D glass and switches to 3D mode and on the 3D glass lens itself it dims a little meaning it's active.

The original screen CY-KH065FSAV1H (Date 10.09.2014)

The new screen CY-KH065FSNVH1 (date 24.01.2018)

The only physical difference I saw was the t con board for a new screen was a newer revision and different compared to the t con board on the broken screen, the ribbon cables from the screen to the t-con was smaller (or was it the ribbon connect that comes from the main board to the t-con end was more compressed, smaller, maybe same pin counts)

But if the mainboard is able to control the t-con and display full 4K, 1080p, 720p 480p with no problems, then I think it's a service menu engineer setting that needs to be changed. I got into the service menu bit don't know what I need to look at.

Any suggestions?

Re: Samsung UE65HU7500T 3D issues after replacing LCD

2 possible need to do.
    1- update or downgrade the firmware.. so will be the t-con align with mainboards main firmware.

2- at time you replaced the LCD , you missed with the order of the Diffusers sheets. as they play big roll for the depth at 3D function

Comment

Hi thanks for the prompt response, so I updated the firmware via WiFi however the problem still persist.

I come across this forum and it seems the guys who repaired this guy's TV did the same thing, and he apparently fixed it changing the service menu settings option type.

https://www.avsforum.com/threads/sam...oblem.1754890/

But the thing is in the info screen it's not giving me a t-con version, see attachment,

Aby help is appreciated.

Thank you
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredmanner View Post
        Hi thanks for the prompt response, so I updated the firmware via WiFi however the problem still persist.

I come across this forum and it seems the guys who repaired this guy's TV did the same thing, and he apparently fixed it changing the service menu settings option type.

https://www.avsforum.com/threads/sam...oblem.1754890/

But the thing is in the info screen it's not giving me a t-con version, see attachment,

Aby help is appreciated.

Thank you
        he put good point... not about T-CON but he change the display model to match the replacement. look after in engineer or mrt option to choice CY-KH065FSNVH1
        Last edited by Diah; 01-19-2021, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I looked and can't find anything, please see attachment.i changed SVC from original to 2018 as the panel had a date stamp of 2018 still didn't help.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredmanner View Post
            Thanks for the reply, I looked and can't find anything, please see attachment.i changed SVC from original to 2018 as the panel had a date stamp of 2018 still didn't help.
            my neck start hurt me from the flipping photos LOL ..

if there no option for panel then under Option / Type . each Type had it own panel register which it saved at the firmware.

so the panel you used now from which Type ( model ) it come?

i attached for you the service manual of 55/65UH7500L not T. -- you can take look at page 34
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X