Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% working MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2016, 4 TBT3) BIOS dump

Hello everyone,

today I would like to share with 100 % working MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2016, 4 TBT3) BIOS dump. A1706, 820-00239-09.

Some notes:
    1) ME region is not cleaned! Clean it by yourself, or system will not work properly.
    2) The serial was replaced, look for QWASZXERDFCV and replace it to your serial, in this dump in two places.

Best regards,
    Raimondas
    Attached Files

Re: 100% working MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2016, 4 TBT3) BIOS dump

Thanks
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I have a question, what does one do with a BIOS dump and how does it help in the repair of mobo's?

Comment

Hi Raimisz,

Thanks for posting the file.

Can you please tell me how can I clear the ME region?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ty33 View Post
            I have a question, what does one do with a BIOS dump and how does it help in the repair of mobo's?
            Hello Ty33,

for example few weeks ago I had MacBook Air motherboard which had a dead EEPROM. And if the EEPROM is dead, you are unable to read old BIOS and write to new one. This is the reason why we need these dumps and what's why we share it.

Best regards,
            Raimondas

Comment

Originally posted by imgaurav86 View Post
              Hi Raimisz,

Thanks for posting the file.

Can you please tell me how can I clear the ME region?

Thanks
              Hello imgaurav86,

You can read how to clean ME region over here: https://ghostlyhaks.com/blog/apple-e...lean-me-region

Inside of that article You will find a link (this one: https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/gu...lization/31277 ) where all clean ME regions are stored.

"ME analyzer" program, for example, will help You to identify which version of clean ME region you have to use.

Hope it will help You.

Best regards,
              Raimondas
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-07-2023, 07:24 AM. Reason: edited winraid link

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!!!!

Comment

Need bios APPLE A1706 2017 ADVANCE IN THANKS

Comment

Hi
                      I have a A1706 macbook with 820-00923-A motherboard.
                      I want to write a new bios file. Can anyone give me info about chip type, position and marking on it?

Thank you very much

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Please need to unlock apple for a1706 820-00239-A

Comment

I give a link for A1706 820-00239 bios org backup https://mega.nz/file/QEQmgA5b#uywGyR...3EOXi8YzQcNTN0
                            Last edited by datodati962@gmail.com; 06-15-2020, 02:04 PM.

Comment

try..
                              Attached Files
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Ist working,thank you!

Comment

820-00239-A bios please

Comment

Originally posted by anil999 View Post
                                    820-00239-A bios please
                                    post the original bios
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Hey everybody

I have password on my mac please remove
                                      thanks
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by leonardevinchi View Post
                                        Hey everybody

I have password on my mac please remove
                                        thanks
                                        try..
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X