monitor OS and ups problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monitor OS and ups problem

I have a strange problem my computer it has an AMD CPU,2 video card's one is an Elsa the second one ATI radeon,8 gig's Kingston ram,CPU clocking is 3.6 ghz and 1MB cache but the problem is one of the four OS-es don't work with the CRT but it work's with the LCD and the other three work with all of the monitor's but on the UPS all of the OS-es work with all of the monitor's I can't for the life of me figure it out?

PS the OS windows XP,opensuse,deban and PC-BSD.
    Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Re: monitor OS and ups problem

There were only two ' required in your post... the don't and can't. When in doubt, DO NOT use the apostrophe. It's less of an eyesore.

The CRT monitor is more sensitive about refresh rate, both horizontal and vertical. Some of those Linux/bsd operating systems don't always detect the CRT monitor properly (their refresh rates) so the monitor won't show any picture, especially if you use DVI to VGA adapters.

Give more details about how you connect the CRT monitor to the computer....

Comment

ok MOBO has to video card ports in the first one the Elsa card port one is DVI port 2 is VGA both go to my
      Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

to your...?
        System: HP xw6600 Workstation, 650W PSU | 2x Intel Xeon Quad E5440 @2.83GHz | 8x 1GB FB-DDR2 @ 667MHz | Kingston/Intel X25-M 160GB SSD | 2x 1TB Spinpoint F3, RAID0 | 1x 1TB Spinpoint F3, backup | ATI FireGL V7700 512MB | Sony Optiarc DVD +/-RW | Win 7 Ultimate x64 | 2x Dell UltraSharp U2410f | Dell E248WFP

Comment

sorry android keybord
          MOBO has to video card ports in the first one the Elsa card port one is DVI port 2 is VGA both go to my desktop monitors
          card 2 has 4 ports port 1 is the DVI port to the LCD TV in my room port 2 is video in unused port 3 is CATV to the TV in my living room and port 4 is video in from a digital TV converter
          it's windows XP that is the problem

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

deban is gone cent OS is in and it fixed it

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Working...
            X