• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LC60LE830E Error Lamp,No control

Hello .
    Sorry, that's what I want to do.
    But google translation has changed the meaning of my phrasing
    This is the only wire ac DEt that I removed on the power supply side and connect it with a resistance of 1K to 5volt (Bu5V)
    the pd connector will stay in place.
    cordially
    Thierry

Comment

That is correct.
      Never stop learning
      Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
      http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

Hello
        Thank you for your budm scheme.
        It's the same as my TV, it's not close ..
        She is identical.
        Congratulation !!
        My card is a DPS-183BP 3A like the one sent in link.
        This is going to help me a lot by the ac det error.
        I go back to work doing what you told me.
        cordially
        Thierry

Comment

Hello again.
          The TV test with the modification has unfortunately not given anything new.
          With the resistance of 1 k, the conductor wire AC-det = 4 volts. its good .
          But there is still no return PS-on in the mainboard.
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1529208047

An interesting thing that I had not noticed
          If we remove the PD connector and put it in high state PS-on, the trigger relay
          The pfc works. At the primary capacity terminal, I go to voltage of 317 volts to 407 volts.
          UR 13.2 and S13.2 are also good and go from 0 volts to 13 volts.
          But PNL12V = 0 Volt
          It's normal ?
          But above all, AC-DET = 3.3 volts. its good ??
          AC-det is then generated once PS-on is active.

Looking at a fault diagram, I understand that if the BU5V is active, it is enough for him alone to wake up the motherboard.
          I can not find the link download but it concerns my TV and derived models.
          It would confirm the absence of AC-det when PS-one is in the low state.
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1529208401
          As you all told me, it feels defective motherboard.
          But, is there still a test to be done, how for example forced PNL12V
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1529208047
          Cordialy
          Thierry
          Attached Files

Comment

If 13va is there, panel 12 is controled by Q7120, all that is needed it to turn the control line [PNL-POW] on (high)

From what I can tell if there is AC on pin 6 of iC7902, then there is output on ic7902 pin 4 which turns on led in pc7902.
            BU5V is on emitter of Q7301, when PS-on is high turns on q7300 and Q7301 Collector supplies DET(4.2v)
            Det is supplied to Q7901 emitter, pc7902 is turned on applying voltage to ic7901 ref. turning on Q7901 and there you get AC-DET. (around 3.5 volts)
            Last edited by R_J; 06-16-2018, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Hello.

Thank you for this additional information R J
              I'll do some checks and test pnl12v. I will connect together
              PS-on and PNL-POW whit BU5V
              Of course with the PD connector of the power supply board unplugged.

For Budm.

the test you had made me, it is used to determine if the mainboard wakes up.
              If it's negative like in my case,does this in your opinion confirm that the problem is on the mainboard?

For Yohnsee

Can you tell me more about the equipment you used for integrated circuit reflow.
              Which flux solder you use.
              I am interested in your approach to troubleshooting the mainboard, although the, I admit that the miniaturization of electronic components still makes me afraid.
              Will I be able as you to trace the circuits ps-on up to the circuits in the mainboard.
              I tell you allrespect for your troubleshooting.
              Can I be able to do this?
              It can be too big a challenge for me.

Cordially
              Thierry

Comment

Hello,
                here we need to address 2 methods. Reflowing and reballing.
                Reflowing involves only to apply right amount of heat and flux to the chip both from underneath and top. This way the solder balls, that are under the chip, will melt and rejoin with the mainboard (hopefully)
                Reballing takes more, because in this case you take the chip off the board, clean both form old solder and apply new balls to it. Then you need a reballing machine and a good heat profile for that particular chip and board, and solder the chip back on the board. I bought my machine ~1500USD used, and still learning to make good work with it.
                If you are more interested in reballing, you have to invest a good amount of money.
                I think this time, we need to focus on reflowing. You will need a heat gun (any brand, you don't need to spend a fortune on it) What you will also need, is good quality flux. I use Amtech 559, it is a no-clean flux. Than means, after soldering/reflowing, you don't need to clean it up, it won't corrode your board. It is a good thing, because you wouldn't be able to clean under the chip anyway. You will also need some aluminium tape or foil, but the best would be kapton tape. With these you can mask out the components, that doesn't need reflow. A multimeter with a k-type thermometer is also a must-have for this job. I can walk you through the process, but first it would be the best, if you watched a few youtube videos on reflowing, to get the basic idea. Then we will discuss the details. One important thing: always preheat your board, else it will wrap and you are making more problems than before.
                If it won't work, there is still an option to buy a new main board.
                Cheers, Janos

Comment

Hello everyone.

For R J

Thank you for your detailed explanation, I made the last test of the power supply card.
                  PNL12v works well too.
                  I am now almost 100% sure there are no problems on this map.
                  Moreover, AC-det is well generated when you activate PS-ON
                  It is then about 3.3 volts.
                  The only thing unverified and the activation of the backlight panel.

For yohnsee

Thank you for your explanations.
                  I would only try reflow soldering
                  I watched a lot of video
                  I conclude that it is important to preheat the card to prevent this deformation and ease the melting of welds GPU CPU or other.
                  It is important to protect the parts that will not be remelted.
                  the flow must be of good quality.
                  I ordered the state-united solder flux for this occasion and daily use.
                  There is too much Chinese copy amthec 559 V2 on the web and it's really not the same quality.
                  But, before all of course ..

I have to identify the problem.
                  I will post after the meal to explain where I am

Sincerely to all.

Cordially
                  Thierry

Comment

Originally posted by yohnsee View Post
                    R_J: I was thinking, my google-fu is outdated, because I haven't found any info/schematics on these PSU's. Only the main pcb is discussed in the service manuals.
                    It's because these tv's were made on a off weekend. Slapped together and shipped out. Go figure!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by angelos View Post
                      It's because these tv's were made on a off weekend. Slapped together and shipped out. Go figure!!!!
                      Are you sure? Sharp is a very-well made brand, I used a lot of their products, and they don't feel like they were made on a weekend. I am only bragging about the absence of documentation. Also, they use Delta power supplies, that is another example of not-trying-to-sell-shit
                      Cheers, Janos

Comment

Hello
                        Bad news for me.
                        My PHilips PM3055 oscillograph just broke down
                        I had changed all the electrochemical capacitors of the power supply and THT circuit there are a few months to give it a boost ^^
                        It worked very well but a piece just broke and my electronic supplier does not have any, the stock is exhausted everywhere.
                        I find nothing on the net for the reference.
                        This is the triple THT which is short circuited.
                        By stripping the THT wire that goes to the tripler, the power supply does not pump anymore.
                        All voltage are there. There is good presence of high voltage on the tht.
                        An electric arc this shape at the exit of the tht if one approaches to a screwdriver with an isolated handle.
                        Without oscillograp, I do not see how controlled .Reset, scl, sda, signal, clock.
                        Draw the signal ..

I do not have enough money to equip myself with a new oscilloscope.

For the THT trippler of the oscillograph, I have been looking for the whole afternoon and the results are really not encouraging.
                        So, without being able to try to repair the motherboard, I should fall back on buying a motherboard for TV I think.

Cordially
                        Thierry

Comment

Hello everyone
                          I have something new.
                          I buy a new motherboard F733WE51.
                          So I installed it today.
                          I plug the TV and it starts, all the lights on the control panel come on and after 10 ... 15 sec, an image appears with marked (no signal detected or imput), then the TV goes off again and the chevron starts blinking in a cycle of 1 time and pause. 1 time break.
                          Remote menu button indicates 1 long 1 short.
                          I try to restart the TV, the chevron remains white, the touch keys turn on but more image and after 15 seconds, it flashes.
                          I'm trying to get into service mode by pressing the V- and (imput) key on the touch keyboard and then plugging the power supply into the mains, but nothing.
                          And after five attempts, the TV was completely blocked in security mode.
                          That is to say that it blinks as soon as it is connected to the sector, after about half a second.
                          The touch keyboard remains black
                          V- and imput key maintained with connection of the electrical outlet to the mains gives nothing.
                          Ps-On remains at zero volts.
                          I can say now that at the end of five cycle startup, I have exactly the same problem as at the beginning of the subject.
                          I was recommended to replace the motherboard after testing.
                          I think I also have a problem with my backlight?
                          But why the new card refuses to start now despite reset operations.
                          Has she grilled?
                          I am very surprised by this, she got stuck after 5 attempts to start and measure on the main power supply.
                          Cordially
                          Thierry

Comment

disconnect one at a time, one of the tcon to panel cables.... see if this changes whether the tv starts up and displays anything. Go from there.

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1531431453Good evening
                              I alternately disconnected the A A'and B B' sheets by trying to start the TV by the low volume key, then imput the connection of the electric current.
                              There is nothing more. the TV remains dead.
                              The LED flashes immediately.
                              I feel that the keyboard does not work.
                              This could explain why the first motherboard seems dead and the other one does the same thing at the end of the 5 boot.
                              With the new map, I had an image but not long enough
                              The picture stayed about 8 to 10 seconds.
                              I was able to start testing the power of the power supply until it was flashed again.
                              I restart by disconnecting the plug but my actions on the keyboard did not give any reaction.
                              Pass the 5 th start, the chevron light flashes immediately.
                              I returned to the same early problems.
                              Can the keyboard be defective?
                              This is the only way to wake up the motherboard?
                              Attached Files

Comment

then disconnect all (ie. A A' B B') and try various forms of restart. The backlights should come on IF the tcon is OK. Also if that doesn't happen, then try disconnect the small plug in the top right corner of your picture. Again, try to power up, back lights should come on. In this mode, the tcon is not powered, so main board should be just powering the backlights if the main board has "sanity".... although previous error conditions may have lock it out and your "key board might not be working" might be true.

Comment

thank you for helping me
                                  I made several combinations, all disconnected A A 'B B', I also tried to wait a moment with unplugged sector, reset again the defects with each manipulation, but nothing happens.
                                  I then unplugged the white connector at the top right and still did some tests
                                  it remains the same, the motherboard remains silent and refuses to return ps-on.
                                  The tests that you make me do they are similar to this video.
                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZQRVqtIfns
                                  Because alas, me the chevron remains desperately flashing
                                  cordially
                                  Thierry

Comment

it does seem to appear that your button control is not working especially when you attempted to get into the service menu in the first attempts with the new card before the "magic 5 error lockout limit". Not sure how to check the buttons. I would see if you can find some circuit diagram for your set and see if there is some voltages at the button board that you can trace / check. I know that from working on a 70in model that there are service manuals available on the net.

One other question... what is the history of the set / problem?

Comment

Hello ,
                                      Hard to say the original problem of the TV, but I can say that all the son of the backlight connector had to be tested before I get the TV.
                                      The insulating contour of the wires has been cut slightly to make electrical measurements on the supply of the led strips.
                                      I wonder ?
                                      I would have to test the led strips.
                                      If there are any defectives, the repetition of 5 errors on the original motherboard and on the new motherboard could have caused their blockages.
                                      The simple fact that the touch keyboard may no longer work could have given an inexistent diagnosis of the failure, making believe a defective motherboard.
                                      Indeed, before the new motherboard blocked it completely, no attempt made it possible to switch it to service mode or error reset mode.
                                      Yes I am looking for a way to understand how to check the touch keyboard. Check that a down volume +(imput) and power connection really works and tells the motherboard to boot up.
                                      Cordially
                                      Thierry

Comment

Hello,
                                        I have something new.
                                        I confirm the failure of the touch control panel.
                                        But before, I have to explain some observation.
                                        After having observed the RC connector on the main board, I could realize similarity in the electronic architecture with different TV sharp.
                                        I also have a lc60le635 with a breakdown on ur13V.
                                        The mainboard differs by the additional soldering of electronic components and programatiosn different circuits between the two models of TV.
                                        But the circuit board is identical between a F733WE55 (60le635) and F733WE51 (xxxLE830).
                                        The inputs on the PD connector of the keyboard are identical and connected to the same pins.
                                        So I used the keyboard with the PD connector of the 60le635.
                                        I get to wake up the motherboard but only by a press on the key V + CH- and electrical connection.
                                        The motherboard sends PS-On but the tev still does not start
                                        after approximately 25 seconds, it returns to 1 flash mode.
                                        I will detail the problem and make a video to explain the symptom.
                                        I have re-awaken the original mainboard but the tv does not start.
                                        Cordialy
                                        Thierry

Comment

good work... so now you have potentially two working main boards... plus a team in the final... :-)

So repeat the test I mentioned earlier with the cables disconnected (ie. tcon to panel) with your "new found start up key sequence" and see what happens. Also, try the same with the "little white connector" on the tcon. Do you get any results?

Comment

Working...
                                          X