Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FoxConn 865M01-G-6ELS

Help!!!

please, sorry my english, but need help, with the measurements of the capacitors, the models Foxconn 865M01-G-6ELS, removed the damaged capacitor and it gave me so, now that measures are not, but attached a picture, which will be seen color of the capacitors removed colors, red, blue, yellow and brown, sorry for how I write, grateful...

Thank you!
    Attached Files

Re: FoxConn 865M01-G-6ELS

what's your native language?
    betrun(n)ken sounds german (with one "n", it means "drunk)

if so, write it in german.. i'll try to translate it then.
    the english above is .. well.. i don't even know what you're trying to say

Comment

He wants to know the cap values for the red. blue, yellow and brown spots on the attached picture since he removed the caps and does not know what they were for replacements.

Comment

hm.. i think i've got the fullsize ATX version of that board here somewhere.. gonna dig through my stuff and report back..

Comment

OK, mi lengua materna es Español, Brethin is Correct! quiero saber los valores de los capacitores, vivo en Venezuela y aunque no crean es a veces mas económico cambiar los capacitores que comprar una "Mainboard new" por que es muy caro una Tarjeta madre nueva! muchas gracias...

Una amiga alemana me puso "BETRUNKEN" por que bebía mucho.

Muchas Gracias "Scenic" te agradezco desde hoy tu tiempo y tu información!

Thank you for your interest "Scenic", which says "Brethin" is what we mean.

Any information you might want to ask, not much, but I have information about some things.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X