• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE40D5003BW show logo and turn off itself

Brand: Samsung
    Model: UE40D5003BW, UE40D5003BWXXC
    Chassis: BN41-01702A
    Panel: LD40BGD-V1

Before this samsung started to lose sound itself, then it start to boot loop with samsung logo and now only turn on, show SAMSUNG logo and after some seconds it turn off, standby LED blink RED at start and then stay red all the time.
    Remote doesn't respond and i can't turn off/on again, it got stuck on that phase.
    Backlight is always on, but when samsung logo is gone the backlight go dimmer, still visible from the back.

Things i've tried:

1) Output voltages from PSU are present
    2) All voltages checks from "No Power" Service manual page 29. are ok (A5V_PW, B13V_PW, B5V_PW, A3.3V_PW, B3.3V_PW, B1.5V_PW)
    3) BIOS reprogram

Anyone experienced same problem before?

https://youtu.be/Z5cKOTEwLJo

Attached Files
    Last edited by sn4k3; 01-08-2019, 01:22 PM.

Re: Samsung UE40D5003BW show logo and turn off itself

the main board fitting on the chassis so funny, to my eyes its belong to other model... between how many time the RED LED blinks before it stay on red always

Comment

Is that first one it? looks the same, a couple nand chips in the list too, didn't look too closely at them. https://www.ebay.ie/sch/TV-Boards-Pa...kw=ue40d5003bw

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
        the main board fitting on the chassis so funny, to my eyes its belong to other model... between how many time the RED LED blinks before it stay on red always
        I don't know, that board was been there for years and match plastic holes. Maybe because i don't place every screw it seen wrong to you.

Red blinks here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB6X...ature=youtu.be

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
        Is that first one it? looks the same, a couple nand chips in the list too, didn't look too closely at them.
        I didn't get the bold part, what you refer to?

Comment

The first mainboard on the ebay link, looks the same as your board, can't tell if sticker numbers match tho.

Comment

okay, from the video on your first post, it sound we have problem with B13V_PW on PSU. take it out and take look underside , and follow this B13V_PW section even you said it present but it may going down when the LCD screen flashing to go out
            Last edited by Diah; 01-08-2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

also in other wrords put your voltmeter on the B13V_PW pin out then turn on and keep watching this . it going down and then up again or remain same vlaue

Comment

Did you fixed? Any news?I have exactly the same problem.I guess is the main ,SEMS20 CHIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                  also in other wrords put your voltmeter on the B13V_PW pin out then turn on and keep watching this . it going down and then up again or remain same vlaue
                  I've checked, it's always fixed, no fluctuations, both 13v and 5v fixed, no changes when it turn off

Originally posted by maik View Post
                  Did you fixed? Any news?I have exactly the same problem.I guess is the main ,SEMS20 CHIP.
                  No, but is possible, bottom side is a bit darker on CPU side, i have SEMS20 on stock, if all other tries fail that will be my last guess and solder a new on.
                  Does your also start misfunction with other stuff too? Mine as audio
                  Last edited by sn4k3; 01-11-2019, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X