This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello! I'm stormy from Europe. Nice community you have here!

Comment

I am from Quebec and this forum rocks !!!

Comment

Hello! I'm from Kenya and i'm here to learn on how to repair motherboards.

Comment

Hello, I'm Swedish and here to learn about general troubleshooting.

Comment

Hi. I'm Zuba, from Africa. Lots of valuable know how on the forums here.

Comment

I am a retired electronic engineer in medical electronics for 40 years. I reside in the Ohio area. Glad to be a newbie in the forum. Looking forward to asking technical troubleshooting questions.

Comment

Hello from Belgrade, Serbia.

Comment

Hello, from Dayton Ohio. I help others with computer issues.

Comment

Hello, "Dandy" from the Eastern United States. I'm a computer engineering student looking to fix some literal bad caps.

Comment

Hi
                      thanks for invitation, home learn and help here

Comment

Greetings! I'm a retired software engineer living in Silicon Valley. I'm currently fixing-up a few vintage Macintoshes I own.

Comment

Hello, I am from Boston, MA I used to do a lot of electronics repair work in the past, now it is more like hobby.I hope to get some guru advice on this great forum.

Comment

I am a electronics tech always working on a crazy project

I am electronics technician and I do this as a hobby. I was looking for info on a possible grounding issue I thought I was having. I take 6 dell 180W laptop bricks and combine them together to get a 58V 18Apower source to a dps5020 I recently purchased.
                            This is a crazy project. I gotten good info from this site on other projects and decided to join.

Comment

Buongiorno vi seguo da tanto , scrivo da L'italia e mi occupo di elettronica principalmente TV

Comment

Hello, I'm from Czechia (Europe) and I'm just a beginner. I like old PC tech and I'm trying to do some easy fixes and find my way around here, read some advices etc.

Comment

I've already found this forum valuable. So much to learn!

Comment

Good morning all
                                    I am 45 years old, always passionate about IT and especially repair
                                    I am a jack of all trades, I have several programmer like a chipmax2 eetools and a rh809h
                                    my hobie is data recovery, I hope to be welcome among you

Comment

hello, wanting to learn tv repair.

Comment

Hello, my name is derradji I am from Algeria, today i bought my first rt809f programmer and i will tray to do my first bios chip flash. ......NEED SUPPORT....

Comment

Hello, my name is derradji I am from Algeria, today i bought my first rt809f programmer and i will tray to do my first bios chip flash. ......NEED SUPPORT.... BROTHERS

Comment

Working...
                                          X