This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone, the posts in here are from a long time ago!! is anyone still here??

I have been getting into electronics seriously for the past few months now, just researching and watching youtube to learn the basics. I have a couple of TV's pulled apart in the lounge room experimenting (trying to fix). I have repaired one!! but the LG is eluding me, thats how I found this forum, trying to find the answer to my LG problem. So Hi to everyone here and I Hope that I may be able to help someone with a fix one day too!.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrabyte View Post
      Hi everyone, the posts in here are from a long time ago!! is anyone still here??

I have been getting into electronics seriously for the past few months now, just researching and watching youtube to learn the basics. I have a couple of TV's pulled apart in the lounge room experimenting (trying to fix). I have repaired one!! but the LG is eluding me, thats how I found this forum, trying to find the answer to my LG problem. So Hi to everyone here and I Hope that I may be able to help someone with a fix one day too!.
      Didn't realize there were so many pages!!!! Hi all!!

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums.

Comment

Nice to be here, already found help for fixing something by finding my way in here.

Comment

Just to say hello.
            Hoping to pick up lots of info to supplement my interest in most things electronic.
            Always been a repair junkie but my success/failure ratio needs to improve. Hopefully this forum will help address this.

Comment

New to the Forum. ShopJimmy sent me here. Hopefully can learn to troubleshoot some of my electronics.

Comment

Been doing lots of reading here, at Win-Raid, etc. Finally decided I need help

Comment

Hey,

this seems like a nice forum. just a quick message so I can post my question I have.
                  Hope you all have a great time.

My MBP from 2012 is running fine except for one small problem I will talk about in the thread I'm about to open up.

See you there

Comment

Hey how's it going

Comment

Hello - This is Davio Just trying to fix my Sharp 60 in TV

Comment

Hey guys, I´m Seb from Berlin and hope you can help me with my little Board problems.

Comment

Hello, I'm Mapiro. Happy to join this forum.

Comment

Good day guys. I am currently in need of help of repairing my laptop. I just bought it as a gift however there are some problems that I need to fix. I thought I got it for cheap and upon inspection its seems to be ok, until I am going to upgrade the SSD. I cannot access the bios to change the boot device. I am currently depressed and this forum is my last hope. I hope I will learn a lot from you guys!

Comment

Hello friends
                              My name is Godfred from Ghana and am looking forward to meet great friends here.

Comment

Hello from Nick Todaro

Hello Everybody

My name is Nick Todaro. I am from Buffalo NY area in the USA. I am just now getting into board level repairs as a hobby now but leaning towards a future buisness. I am into many different things like home theater-electronics-dragracing -computers etc. I hope to share with many of you in this form/

Thank you
                                Nick

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm JJanus, frome France.
                                  I just joined this forum as it is now of my interest to learn more about electronics and especially audio gear.
                                  I'm also active in some other forum on DIY synth making.

I have a bit of experience (empirical though) in repairing different stuff, like synths, drum machines, tape recorders… My background is mainly in art and graphic design but I have been interested in Synth building, audio unit modding and repairing since a few year now.

I decided to join this forum in order to be able to get in touch with people of the same interest and exchanging advices on repairing mainly audio related units.
                                  I must state that I am only an enthusiastic hobbyist and mainly build and repair stuff for my own music practice or to help friends.

I look forward to be able to seek some advices and exchange with you,

best,

Comment

Joined up after finding some posts about BIOS recovery for an old Intel board I have that would really save my butt right now if I could get it to boot. Hopefully I can contribute with the results of my troubleshooting :-)

Comment

Hi, im Victor, from Spain, repairing Apple products, nice to meet this forum and all the people on it.

Comment

please can anyone give dv6000 bios

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Mirko and I'm passionate about Samsung's washing machine repairs

Comment

Working...
                                          X