Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schematic for Lenovo T430U

Hi all,

I am attempting to repair my non-booting Lenovo Thinkpad T430U(that "U" is important) and I can't seem to find a schematic for my Lenovo t430u, I've found one for a t430 but that is decently different that I don't think it will transfer.

So, if anyone has the schematic that would be awesome!

Thanks!

Re: Schematic for Lenovo T430U

Enjoy
    Techman1025
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by techman1025 View Post
      Enjoy
      Techman1025
      Thankssss!!!! You rock man!

Comment

Originally posted by LenovoFix View Post
        Thankssss!!!! You rock man!
        Were you able to repair your motherboard?

Regards.
        Fabiano.

Comment

Originally posted by sajjarmia197 View Post
          thanks dude , i need t430u da0lv3mb8f0 rev:f motherboard bios bin file
          any help ?
          My machine turns on but does not show
          Last edited by Pascal Komlassan; 01-19-2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Hi!

Maybe we have the same problem...
            Mine is also rev f (intel i5 + gt620)

I think this might be some sort of power issue.
            Syntomes:
            First power button press: fan spin up, thinkpad red dot light up, no screen at all.
            Wait 2 cycle fan start - stop, ~8-10s.
            Just hit power button again, maschine shutdown immediatly and hit power right away again. Woala now it is posting....

Lenovo diagnostic gives me an instant fail on 3rd gen intel gpu (texture pipeline test) in 4s. Not even start it.

Comment

Oh yeah, some more wierdness. I checked all big tentalon caps. After post all of them had the required voltage. Except 2: right above the cpu pc47 and pc48 if I remember correctly. Cant miss it, next to TPU text between the 2 coils.

Comment

lenovo T430u-lv3d-hm77-daolv3mb8f0 Schematic
                Attached Files
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                  Eeproms for the T430U are U20 and U23
                  Thank you very much.. which one holds the bios password? Im trying to remove or reset the password. Wish you could help me.
                  Last edited by xelasoulbad; 06-24-2018, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xelasoulbad View Post
                    Thank you very much.. which one holds the bios password? Im trying to remove or reset the password. Wish you could help me.
                    I don`t know,sorry.
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi guys,
                      I am a noob here and not yet allowe to create new threads. so I am posting in this old one.
                      I am looking for the T430u schematics of the da0lv3mb8e0 board.
                      I found the BIOS rom here, but not the schematics.

Why do I need it?
                      A friend of mine, spilled some sugary liquid on the laptops keyboard. He immediately turned off the machine ad wiped all the liquid off. Later in the day he brought it to me. I took out the battery, ssd and the keyboard.
                      I could not find any liquid damage inside the laptop. (though I didnt take it completely apart yet).
                      Here are the symptoms:
                      - on my bench powersupply, the power led lit up, fan spun up and down for a second.
                      - The power draw was just about 0.02A
                      - I managed to boot it up about 2 times where it complained that the CMOS is reset.
                      - I've connected a external USB keyboard and tried again multiple times to start the laptop.
                      - After I got it to the BIOS (after several atempts holding switch for 10s, where the power draw got to 0A), I was partially able to move in the BIOS using arrow keys. The system was beeping all the time like when a keyboard key is stuck. In thiscase both kayboard and touchapd were disconnected.
                      After a minute the screen begun to flicker and the laptop shut down.
                      - the power LED is Off
                      - there is no reaction to anything at the moment.
                      - Power draw is 0A
                      - there was no smoke, nothing (accessible) got hot

and this is the state I am currently at. The laptop's insides are dry, just some dust (not disturbed by liquid).
                      I assume that as the liquid hit the keyboad, the keyboard controller took some damage.

Thanks for any help.

SelfMan

Comment

Originally posted by DjBigman View Post
                        Hi!

Maybe we have the same problem...
                        Mine is also rev f (intel i5 + gt620)

I think this might be some sort of power issue.
                        Syntomes:
                        First power button press: fan spin up, thinkpad red dot light up, no screen at all.
                        Wait 2 cycle fan start - stop, ~8-10s.
                        Just hit power button again, maschine shutdown immediatly and hit power right away again. Woala now it is posting....

Lenovo diagnostic gives me an instant fail on 3rd gen intel gpu (texture pipeline test) in 4s. Not even start it.
                        I am getting the same fault, did you manage to fix your laptop?

Comment

Originally posted by DjBigman View Post
                          Oh yeah, some more wierdness. I checked all big tentalon caps. After post all of them had the required voltage. Except 2: right above the cpu pc47 and pc48 if I remember correctly. Cant miss it, next to TPU text between the 2 coils.
                          I tested the voltage of PC47 and PC48, they are both zero. Can anyone tell me what is the voltage of VCC_GFX?

Comment

Working...
                          X