Philips 40PFL3208H/12 flipped screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 40PFL3208H/12 flipped screen

Hello! I have a 40PFL3208H/12 TV, week ago it stopped working and TCON board was a problem so i've exchanged it. Problem is that i put a TCON from 42PFL3108H/12 because i have it on stock.
    Now it's working but screen is inverted, upside down. I've read a lot of manuals, tried to fix it in service menu, changed all the option codes for the correct ones but it's still inverted and i'm stucked right now. I can't find which option could lead for the desired settings. Is it even possible to fix it in that way in this tv?

Huuuuge request for help guys. If anyone knows anything that might solve the problem, please reply. Thanks

Re: Philips 40PFL3208H/12 flipped screen

I think you can try flashed the eeprom in the new tcon from the data from your old tcon? That is only an idea, I have never tested it goodluck

Comment

Re: Philips 40PFL3208H/12 flipped screen

Thanks, i think i should try that. I've tried to put 062598 + Menu + XXX code, but i've used wrong one (163) and now it's on showing backlight and no reaction to RC. Any idea how to turn it back to the last state? Tried to do software update but no reaction.

Comment

Working...
      X