Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17IPS20 variant interchangability

Morning all,

I have a Techwood 4K 55AO2USB unit, naturally it has Vestel components inside.

I may need to replace the power board in the coming days/weeks due to a progressive fault which seems to be getting worse over time.

The 17IPS20 variant I have in the above TV has a barcode of 23270172, in addition to another series of numbers/letter located by the connector which connects the power board to the logic/main board of the set, 071114 R9

I am struggling to find a direct replacement using the 23 number, but am able to find quite a few using the 07 number - and they look identical at component level according to the pictures I've seen.

Unfortunately, the 07 replacement boards which I am able to source don't have the same 23 barcode number as my board.

Which is more important, the 23 number, or the 07 number ?, are these IPS20 board interchangeable at all ?

Apologies for the dumb question, am pretty sure this is common knowledge in this community, I did do a search on this, but couldn't find much relating to it.

Re: 17IPS20 variant interchangability

I would also like to know the answer to this as I need one too

Comment

Re: 17IPS20 variant interchangability

I believe the 07 is a red herring as it is just printed on at PCB board manufacturer and the 23270172 is the important bit (number of led strings/3v3 stuff etc

Comment

Working...
      X