Mitsubishi PD-5010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitsubishi PD-5010

There is a guy locally selling a Mitsubishi PD-5010 plasma tv 'for parts or repair'. He reports that "It shuts down with an orange light". 'Replacing a capacitor' fixed the problem 'for a few hours'.

I've been unable to locate a list of the status or error indicators for the Mitsubishi plasmas. Wizard, do you have any suggestions?

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Re: Mitsubishi PD-5010

Aw, shoot. I finally found some information. Forget it, it's not worth it.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

What did you find out?

Comment

Originally posted by weirdlookinguy
        What did you find out?
        It's a 2002 model; no HMDI inputs, no DVI inputs, only one set of component inputs.

PlainBill

Comment

Working...
        X