Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACER E5-473 Start and Directly Shutdown

Good Day
    I have this unit ACER E5-473 with board number LA-C341P. The first complain of the owner on this unit is that power on but no display and wont turn off.
    Now after I disassemble the unit to make some reset by removing the battery and press the power button for 30 seconds and place again the battery and the adaptor and turned on and problem now is that it will shutdown after 2 seconds, fan turns on and the current consumption if about 0.220 Amp. I check all the power on all coil and found out that vga_core supply is missing, so I tried to reflash the bios and try again and I can now measure 0.901V on vga_core but still it will shutdown. here are the readings I got on all the coil.

1.35VP PL502 -1.379v
    1.05VSP PL602 - 1.058
    VGA_Core PL1203 - 0.901
    VGA_Core PL1202 - 0.901
    BATT PL302 - 3v
    +1.5VSDGPUP PL1002 - 1.533v
    CPU_Core PL802 - 1.7v
    +3V ALWP PL402 - 3.3v
    +5V ALWP PL404 - 5.0v

Re: ACER E5-473 Start and Directly Shutdown

Try with another bios dump

Comment

I'll make another try tomorrow

Comment

You shouls download acer official bios update for your model and extract your bios to be 100% sure whether its a bios issue or not. There are lots of dump available on internet which dont work rendering confusion. So the best way is to make bios from official update.

Comment

ok sir, Ill try to ask my friend to make me a clean bios for this unit, thanks for the advise

Comment

Done flashing new bios file but the same issue, it is still shutdown, I think the processor needs some reballing unfortunately I dont have this machine still planning to have one

Comment

Working...
            X