Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about samsung color issue

Hello Mate

I am working on this samsung panel, when i power it on it will work fine picture ok, but after a while the picture will shake then color will change to what you are seeing on this pictures, please i need help
    Hispeck
    Attached Files

Re: about samsung color issue

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...7&d=1521487478
    It looks like some of the traces go damaged, you can see the white silkscreens are scarped off.
    BTW, is this board on the bottom edge of the LCD panel?
    Never stop learning
    Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
    http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

yes , i forgot to explain it, i did it when i thought cutting can make a change the tracks you see that was cut was done by me, but is not from there
      thanks

Comment

should i return the set back to the customer?

Comment

I dont see which defect has from my tablet, can't you explain it in words?

Comment

what i mean is that this tv will work fine in the first 20 mins after the color will change to what you see on my post, when i put it off and power again the same thing
            hispeck

Comment

Check voltages: 1. Von = 20V to 35V, 2. Vdd = 3.3V, 3. Vda = 13V to 25V,
              4. Voff = -5V to -8V and 5. Vcom = 7V on the T-CON Bd. These should be present and if varying too far of from these then your problem could be off the Level Shifter IC. You could try cutting off CKV1 and CKVB1 as a pair, strapping and connecting to STVP or GND the. CKV2 and CKVB2 as a pair. For me those points are very fine and I attempt to do that kind of panel repair very rarely. Good Luck, though.

Comment

I repeat the pitcures of screen image are not so esplicative, is seems only an old movie with poor quality film..

Comment

Thanks friends,
                  you have done well by replying me, i tried to cut ckv1 and ckvb1, but the picture after a while will have white horizontal bar once the menu appears or any wright up shows on screen, i read about strapping the cut pair to voff or gnd, please i need help on how to strap this very panel after cut.
                  sometime when i cut double image on same panel the screen will have some tin lines, because i dont know how to do the strapping thing, i end up not fixing this panel. please i will be grateful if i can get assistance with picture if possible.
                  thanks
                  hispeck

Comment

on how to strap and where to strap after cut

Comment

Andrew,
                      you said i should connect the cut pair to stvp or gnd, some people say connect to voff and gnd, please which one is right to do?

Comment

I don't undersand theese procedures. CKV1/2, CKVB1/2 are clock signals for the gate drivers, if one cut them or put them to GND i guess is like shutting off all gate drivers so you will end with no image... STVP is approx. the starting signal for the gate driver 1, which is the meaning of joining it with the clock signals?

Comment

So what do you advice Davi.p concerning the problem am talking about? like i said after cutting ckv1 and ckvb1 i get tin lines on screen, some say strap the cut line going to the panel to voff or gnd, please give me your own opinion what you think is best for me to do and achieve result

Comment

As already said, i'm unable to recognize this fault from your simple pictures, more screen pictures needed, also magnified ones..
                            Also never forget to mention THE TV MODEL.. Also a text explanation of the problem would help, i can point to a defect of missing horiz. lines but photos are so poor...
                            Last edited by Davi.p; 04-12-2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

CKV1,2,3 and CKVB1,2,3 are cut in pairs. That is CKV1 and CKVB1 is a pair as is CKV1 and CKVB2. So for example the cut is done on CKV1 and CKVB1 first. The cu tis made to separate the signals output from the Level Shifter IC to the input at the Panel. Strapping takes place on the Panel side and connected to Voff and if that does not work try GND. If that did not work reconnect the cut connections and repeat procedure with CKV2 and CKVB2

Comment

I don't understand the theory of that explanation, so cutting first CKV1+CKVB1 (gate drivers clock signals) and join them to Voff or gnd, which sense has this?
                                Last edited by Davi.p; 04-13-2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Thanks all for your support, i feel loved with your corporation
                                  Hispeck

Comment

hispeck i don't understand you...... why not to add some pics?

Comment

Working...
                                    X