Lg 47lw5300 main board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lg 47lw5300 main board

Just wondering if anyone knows if this board https://www.aliexpress.com/item/HENR...ceBeautifyAB=0 would work in a 47lw5300? Or does anyone know of anyone in canada that repairs the eax64290501 (0) boards?

Re: Lg 47lw5300 main board

That mainboard is different than yours. It doesn't have 3d, the tuner is different etc. Even if you could resurrect the old TV somewhat (if that new main board supports your panel) it wont have the same features it once did. I'd pass on that main from ali.

Comment

Here are the pictures of the board. All of the voltages checked with a volt meter came back correct except the PWR-ON. It is supposed to read 24V but came back 3.4V. This looks like a main board issue doesnt it?
      Attached Files

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/REPAIR-SERV...4AAOSwstJZUmOp
        LG mainboard repair service, haven't used this service myself but they have 100 percent positive feedback.

Comment

i think pwr on at 3.4v is correct the other pins should read 24v whats the fault with your tv?

Comment

I got it going. All voltages were correct so I assumed main board. When i applied small pressure to the main board, L497 was sparking so i touched it up with some solder and it didnt anymore plus i did the hair dryer trick on the bga for approx 4 mins. The tv was not coming on.
            Last edited by Jackching; 03-12-2018, 06:44 AM.

Comment

if it fails again you may need to get the bga re flowed properly some people have success using a heat gun/flux too maybe or check on ebay see if theirs a services to reflow it for you if you cant do it yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X