This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello to everyone. I'm here because I like repairing electronics as a hobby. I still have lots to learn but it's fun doing it.

Comment

Hello, i repair things i find in the recycling center mostly as a hobby but sometimes resell them for a little bit of profit.

Comment

Hi everyone. I am here because I enjoy repairing electronics, and learning new things.

Thanks

Comment

hi im new here thanks for accepting me i want to know more in electronics services this site is very helpfull for us thanks................... i will share my knowledge in electronics

Comment

Hi, Im new as well. thanks for accepting me. i'm noob but willing to learn.

Comment

Hello,i'm here to learn and try to fix some old electronics at home. Thanks for all your support.

Comment

I've been an electronics hobbyist for a couple decades now, mostly RC, audio and computers, and few household appliances. This forum looks like a great place that encompasses a ton of different devices, great job with that!

Comment

Hello badcaps people.

I would like to introduce myself being a hobby-tech, and pretty active with macbook repairs.
                  My name is Gerard and i live in The Netherlands.
                  Am a big fan of the Paul Daniels live-shows
                  In the past 55 years i have been busy with electronics repair, interested in radio equipment, and HAM-operator. (not very active anymore).
                  Repairing pc's and laptops since 1995. The last few years a bit specialized in Macbooks.

Comment

Hi ya'll

Comment

Hi all!
                      Here to get some help

Comment

Hi all. I enjoy board level repairs to keep my retro gear running.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello iam Maurice and im from germany!

Comment

Hi,
                                I am new to the forum and beginner of Logic board and TV repair. Hope the forum will be very useful!

Comment

Hey im Roy from Holland. I've bricked my laptop and I hope to find the bios that can fit on my bios chip.

Greetings

Comment

Hey! I'm new here. I was looking for a good place to learn more about electronic repair and some other forum referred to this place as being pretty good, so here I am.
                                    Hope everyone is having a great day.

Comment

well I am just a guy who likes to fix things and I am trying to know more about computer's software and hardware so that I can fix them on my own specially the SMD parts if it is faulty.

Comment

Hi Guys

Comment

hello i am 40 years old i studies electronics as a hobby ... i like repairing electronics devices.

Comment

Working...
                                          X