Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: asus x555ld not turn on.

Originally posted by caspian View Post
    the mainboard gets automatically started without pressing the power button. Now, you should discover what changes whenever you reset the Bios.

Restarting the bios worked only once, tomorrow I will try programming the bios.

Comment

Originally posted by caspian View Post
      the mainboard gets automatically started without pressing the power button. Now, you should discover what changes whenever you reset the Bios.
      Hi!

I reprogram the bios with a clean version and everything is the same. The voltages are fine, and the CPU heats up much like the case of the user jp_jota.

Comment

Do you find a solution I have exactly same problem

Comment

Last edited by rascao; 08-20-2020, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Hi, i buy a x555ld laptop wont do anything i open up and see that the bios chip is missing remove, i buy one pre programed and when i solder the chip the laptop start to see some life but now i have the exact problem, when i plug the power the laptop will start, but a black screen no backlight nothing, just 100% fan speed, i disable the internal memory because some chips was on short circuit i remove all of them and shift some resistors as it says here i supouse i need to shift the resistors from r2141 to 2142, from 2133 to 2134, from 2135 to 2136 and from 2137 to 2138, i did check the continuity afther the change and is all ok, the voltages are OK but the black screen with no back ligth everytime any sugestion ?

edit1: i doble check the voltages and when the laptop start the volts of the ran power line spike to 1.33 and then get to 0.08v some similar happens to the gpu power line spike to 1 and them go to 0.23v the cpu power line get a littler hot on 1.65v and the cpu heat up a little, the seller of the bios chip tell me this

these motherboards from the factory may be slightly different modifications, some may have a factory-installed bios chip's (Winbond 25Q64FV or MXiC MX 25L6473F, or Gigadevice 25B64CSiG)and on such motherboard will not work chips (MXiC MX25L6473E or Gigadevice 25B64BSiG) if the motherboard its microcontroller is adapted to the respective operating frequencies of the Bios chips.

For example, if this motherboard had a Bios chip Winbond 25Q64FV from the factory, then what you bought will not work on this motherboard because they have completely different operating frequencies. Do you understand?
            is this the problem? i have a wrong bios chip? or the chip come bad? i don't understand why the voltages spike and them go lower, the 5v still get on 5 the 3 is present no problem, 1v is present but the gpu and ran have that problem any suggestions appreciated

Edit 2: well i disconnect the memory ran and try to boot up to see if something change and something change, the fan doesn't spin and the power consumption is a loot lower, so i put the memory stick again and now the fan doesn't spin and the power consumption is low with or without the memory , i don't know if this is worst or better but the laptop is still black screen
            Last edited by rascao; 08-20-2020, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jp_jota View Post
              ok. i just do it now...
              Hi did you solve the problem

Comment

Working...
              X