Attached Files

Hp 250 g6

Hello all

Have a hp 250 g6
    Mobo
    CSL50/CSL52 LA-E801P Rev 2.0
    Intel i7 - looks like onboard gpu.

3 long blinks, 2 fast. Memory OK

Looking to try refresh the BIOS - anybody have a known good bin clean please?

Comment

Re: Hp 250 g6

Originally posted by BishopCaps View Post
      Hello all
      Looking to try refresh the BIOS - anybody have a known good bin clean please?
      Post your backup and serial number
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hp 250 g6

Hello I have a HP 250 G6 No keyboard , no display.
        CSL50/CSL52 LA-E791P REv 2.0

Core i3-6006U/ discrete graphics

Here is the original bios.

CAn anybody help me, with it?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Daudi83 View Post
          Hello I have a HP 250 G6 No keyboard , no display.
          CSL50/CSL52 LA-E791P REv 2.0

Core i3-6006U/ discrete graphics

Here is the original bios.

CAn anybody help me, with it?
          Open your backup with a hex editor https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/ and search for the word BID ,keep pressing F3 to find the next instance until you see BID***** .Go to the HP support site, enter the laptop serial number to find drivers. Download the bios,run the exe ,it will give you the option to save the bios.
          Open your backup and the new bios with your hex editor,copy the DMI info from your backup (Edit-Select Block),and paste-inset into the new one using the same off-sets (Edit-Select Block)

210000 - 210FFF

Attached Files
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-27-2022, 04:05 AM.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Kindly assist with hp 250 g6 cleaned bios

Thanks for the reply , am never dissapointed Working like the charm , just Show me the HP -15 model in the bios not the HP 250 G6 . Anyway thanks for the advice again. HAve a wonderful day.

Comment

Re: Kindly assist with hp 250 g6 cleaned bios

Originally posted by Daudi83 View Post
              Thanks for the reply , am never dissapointed Working like the charm , just Show me the HP -15 model in the bios not the HP 250 G6 . Anyway thanks for the advice again. HAve a wonderful day.
              Can you check the serial number on the case, the one in your backup doesn`t show any results at hp support CND7290WWM .I didn`t take much notice of the model number before, but hey if its working its working

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Open your backup with a hex editor https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/ and search for the word BID ,keep pressing F3 to find the next instance until you see BID***** .Go to the HP support site, enter the laptop serial number to find drivers. Download the bios,run the exe ,it will give you the option to save the bios.
                Open your backup and the new bios with your hex editor,copy the DMI info from your backup (Edit-Select Block),and paste-inset into the new one using the same off-sets (Edit-Select Block)

210000 - 210FFF

My brother how do you copy the DMI info, i did all the steps and it was easy, only got confused when copying the DMI info, i was lost from this step, i ended up using the bios with no serial number

Comment

Originally posted by mnciks11 View Post
                  My brother how do you copy the DMI info, i did all the steps and it was easy, only got confused when copying the DMI info, i was lost from this step, i ended up using the bios with no serial number
                  Basically its just copy whats in one region of the old bios to the new one. Get some practice with this guide -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98038 ,although its for a different laptop once you know how to do all the copying/pasting you won`t have any problems with this one.

Comment

Working...
                  X