LG 50pg30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG 50pg30

hello i have a problem whith my lg 50pg30f-ua. the light in front stay blue the screen is black but light on the dark. i cant show the menu. i hear snow when is on by the speaker so i guess the sound is ok but i dont test more. i open the tv and no caps are bumped i test the voltage on the fuse of the zsus and its ok the 5v is ok and the other voltage is. at 198v. the control board on the center have a green led that flash 1-3-1 but dont know if it mean something. i dont know what to look for please help me

Re: LG 50pg30

here are the picture anyone can help me please.
    Attached Files

Comment

Start by checking the fuse on the y sus pcb if this is blown,
      I would next check the y buffer pcb's as well,
      If the fuse is open circuit, both pcb's can be faulty,
      removal of the buffer ic requires skill and some special tools

Comment

ok the y sus fuse is good. how can i check the y buffer just remove and check for damage or is there some voltage to check. tanks for your help

Comment

if my backlight work, and i cant see the menu and i not able to play sound but only ear the no reception sound but i can raise volume is it the main board or the y-sustain ???

Comment

Re: LG 50pg30TR

Hello , Please i have this same model of LG PLASMA, it comes on i see one of the temperature light on, but no picture screen is black, the VY and VSC voltage dont look right, is about 52v. i need help

Comment

Working...
            X