No announcement yet.

need help identifying caps on a video card again: emTek HV Geforce GT 220 Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help identifying caps on a video card again: emTek HV Geforce GT 220 Prime

i attached a picture of the card in question. i know the 1200uF 2.5v light blue caps in the middle are chemicon psc polys but not sure about the darker blue ones that are 270uF 16v and 1200uF 4v. could they be apaq polymers? thanks and really hoping they arent sacon caps or anything like that lol...
    Attached Files

Re: need help identifying caps on a video card again: emTek HV Geforce GT 220 Prime

The capacitors marked with the voltage, capacitance, and the batch/lot code only (and all printed in that order), are suspected to be custom made. There is no known manufacturer that produces such capacitors as part of their regular capacitor series.

Since these capacitors are (apparently) custom made, there is no data sheet publicly available. Plus the manufacturer is unknown anyway as there are no logos, names, initials, or series marked on these capacitors.

Comment

Re: need help identifying caps on a video card again: emTek HV Geforce GT 220 Prime

The OP is from 2016.
      PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
      To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

Again, I know this is an old thread, but an answer is provided for future reference.

Comment

Working...
        X