Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Panasonic FJ 1000uF 6.3V Capacitor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Panasonic FJ 1000uF 6.3V Capacitor?

Hi peeeps and gurus...

Recently I had brought a small quantity of Panasonic FJ Capacitors.
    I need your guys valuable experiences to distinguish if it is a genuine made capacitor. Many Thanks In Advance!!!

Attached Files

Re: Real Panasonic FJ 1000uF 6.3V Capacitor?

It's hard to say for sure without knowing the source, but I don't see anything that suggests these are fakes. They have the "T" vent, rubber plug matches what I've seen for 8mm diameter Panasonic. Font matches what I've seen on other FJs on motherboards.

Comment

it looks like nothing is wrong. here i have lots of 1500/6.2 FJ that has the same appeareance like yours. i use them a lot, so far so good. of course i choose my source carefully..
      days are so short when you actually do something..

Comment

They look like fakes to me. The printing on the sleeves is poor, and notice how the internal part of the leads are protruding a little bit from the bunge (Like what happens when you pull on a lead too hard).
        "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

They look like the real deal to me.
          Mann-Made Global Warming.
          - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
          -
          You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
          -

Comment

I have about 50 820uF 6.3v Panny FJ series which I have pulled off fairly new ASUS motherboards. They look identical to these. The printing on the sleeves looks the same, the rubber seal is the same. I believe that these caps are genuine.
            I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by c_hegge
              I have about 50 820uF 6.3v Panny FJ series which I have pulled off fairly new ASUS motherboards. They look identical to these. The printing on the sleeves looks the same, the rubber seal is the same. I believe that these caps are genuine.
              It's funny you mentioned this...

I had to RMA an Asus P5GC-MX not too long ago. It had all Panasonic caps but it had stability issues as well as power issues and I wondered if Asus had gipped me with fake Pannys. They did look genuine though, not like the ones that were posted here.

I can't test the replacement they sent me, because I have no LGA775 CPUs, but the one thing I did notice on this perhaps later revision specimen of the same model was that the itty bitty caps on it were now also pannys as opposed to OSTs or Teapos (Can't remember which) on the one I RMA'd.
              "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Working...
              X