X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,

I'm not an electronics guy, but do understand the basic stuff. I've got an intermittent problem with a vizio tv which I will post and ask for troubleshooting advice as what I got from Vizio and then from their tech company, "HD Repair", doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks.

Comment

Greetings,
      This is just to say hello to the site owner and admins, as well as to the members of this fine site.
      I found the site while searching for info to resolve a monitor issue, and it was buried in the list that the search engine came up with.
      After trying the listed sites one by one, I found that most of them, actually all of them, were useless, until I got to BADCAPS.NET in the list.
      What a relief!!! I'm glad I found this site.
      Thumbs up!!!

Comment

Hi,

Long time reader, first time poster. I'm a former Apple technician from Adelaide, Australia, now an electronics hobbyist. I wouldn't consider myself a professional at circuit level repair by any means, however I have performed basic capacitor replacements to power supplies and motherboards in the past, with my most complex job to date being a Macintosh 512K power supply overhaul back in 2009.

I always find myself searching for answers to my various electronic problems, and I always find myself coming back to Badcaps.net for information. After having yet another one of my vintage PSUs give out on me earlier today, I decided now was the time to sign up.

Cheers,
        ~ Mic.

Comment

I am techincian on severla brands of tv's, so i new on this fourm

Say hello to all

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I live in France and join this forum to discuss about my LG LCD display, similar to the Dell 1800FP.

Comment

Greeting!

Only have elementary electrical/electronic knowledge, hope to learn stuff from the knowledgeable members here.

Comment

Hello everyone,

While web crawling to find some info to repair my LCD TV, I kept getting linked to this site. After spending a few hours reading through the threads I figured I should join as I'm sure I will be coming back time and again.

I am a bit of an electronics hobbyist and am currently earning an EE degree. Kudos to all the helpful people here willing to help those of us just getting started. Thanks!

-Biscuit

Comment

Greetings,
                  I got referred from a fellow board member of wf-fxp some time ago and finally found time to get back to my troubleshooting Tvs. I have a computer store in maryland so if you guys need any parts let me know, they maybe in my trash lol. Been here for 14yrs and tired of it but what else can we do at this point???? Everybody cant effort new stuff so they fix old stuff.

Anyways I'm at work now and need to get back to it. I was interested in read more about the Hp2509 LCD repair -monitor turns off after 2 seconds- sooooo "I'll be BACK"
                  sigpic
                  Anything can be fixed with enough TIME and enough MONEY

Comment

Hello,
                    Paul from Poland here. I'm desperate to find out what happened to my Xacti VPC-HD1000

Comment

Hi all

just saying hello to everyone, my name is Paul and I live in Glasgow, have a problem Samsung 50" Plasma and judging by the knowledge on here it wont take long to fix it

cheers

Comment

Hi, Im andee from Germany. Here to learn a Lot...

Comment

hi

i am not good at english ,but need help .
                          i think this is the only place where i can get help

Comment

hello

i am a stupid guy from finland with very bad english

Comment

Hello BC community. I'm Todd from Florida and I am a computer/electronics repair enthusiast, hobbyist, and certified repair tech. I've even been called a pizza tech on some forums because I've found it cheaper for my customers to replace entire boards rather than bill for time tracking component failures. Any how, I'm here seeking to expand on my knowledge of all things tech.

Comment

Hi
                                I found this site thru searching for parts to repair some of my old MB/Video cards,from reading and searching this site most of the day I've found that there are some very knowledgeable people on here and I could defiantly learn a lot here.

Comment

Hello there fine sirs,
                                  Where to start...
                                  I'm a physics prof at my local university and also a programming (C, C++, Java, Javascript, Python, FORTRAN :3, Ruby, HTML(5), CSS; A jack-o-all trades in that sense) /computer/IT/electronics. Looking to increase my knowledge of modding and the more "physical" side of computers (the most in-depth I've went physically (...) would be simple cap replacement, custom computer building (no, the wimpy one with store bought mobos), and HS robotics).

I look forward to learning much from this thriving community!

Comment

Hello, my name is Curtis and I bought an LCD with a bad backlight inverter for super cheap with the hopes that I can repair it as I have some experience with electrical parts and soldering.

Comment

Don here with a panasonic p50s30 problem

Comment

Hello folks. I have been having some trouble with a monitor of mine and it has finally given out completely. I read through a couple of threads and this seemed like the place to find assistance. See you around!

Comment

hello to all

Comment

Working...
                                          X