X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I'm here to introduce my self,
    I'm from Portugal and i have 35 year's old, working at 100% in laptops repair since 2000, but doing some small repair since a kid! done alot of repairs in laptop motherboards like power supply, reballing, etc. Using Achi and scottle "2 different machines" for reball and working good!
    Now i have some experience and of course, ready to help others for some repairs and ready to learn too.

Thats it folks!!!

Comment

Very helpful forum, interested in learning about electronics repair and being able to contribute!

Comment

forum looks informative hopefully I will find the answers I am looking for

Comment

Hi,

I've been reading silently for a long time. After sucessfully fixing a computer monitor I got a TV and some problems.

Comment

new member KU grad. I build large fuel systems so I am not a tekkie I'm a user. Have to rely on the expertise of you sparky's for help. looks like a great forum for quick concise info.

Comment

New member...Just wanted to say HI!!

Comment

JustinSane or Jeff whichever is easier for you to remember!

I am a newbie in all things electronic at the board level, but I have been involved with computer programming in my past. I like dinking around with stuff from computers to cars and boats. I have a BS in Mathematics and Comp Sci. Reading through these intros makes me think, "AH, my kind of people!!!!" This looks like a great forum and board where I can learn a lot! I hail from Texas USA but have traveled all over.

Thanks for having me in the forum. Jeff
                “All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.”
                St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I am currently a Lieutenant for the fire department. I have always been interested in this kind of stuff and how electronic devices work. I am very new with this sort of thing.

Comment

I'm new dont know much but do my best to fix anything myself

Comment

Hello, i'm matir, and thanks in advance for all the technical info!

Comment

Hi Hello, Just north of Savannah here, Anyone here from around the area?

Comment

heloo
                          admin & everyone....
                          nice forum TIA

Comment

Hello everyone, great forums and seems to be some really knowledgeable and helpful members. Looking forward to learning and reversing the lifetime trend of making the mistakes first before the learning part,,,lol

Comment

Hello all, I'm enjoying reading all the great information on here. I hope someday I can learn enough to contribute as well.

Thanks,
                              Chuck

Comment

Hi all, I'm just another noob here. Hoping to learn and advance my knowledge on electronics.

Thank,
                                Jack

Comment

Google provided several hits on this blog that appeared to be helpful for the current problem I am having with an Insignia 47" HDTV, so it seemed to be reasonable to me that I should be required to register on this site to obtain further knowledge and (hopefully) a fix to the problem.

Comment

Hello everyone I'm Roland. Started as a bench tech for Monkey Wards in 1982 been on my own since 2002 after 5yrs with MCI and it's getting harder every day.

Comment

hello. Thank you for welcoming to this forum. I know i will learned more. Thanks again.

Comment

Hello! I'm a jack of all trades master of none, hoping I can find some help with my TV here looking forward to posting more.

Comment

How to post a thread? I would like to know what sort of multimeter can measure all range of capacitors on most TVs and audio equipments!

Comment

Working...
                                          X