This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everybody my name is Mark from Guatemala Im glad to be a memeber, and thanks in advance for help.
    Greetings!!!

Comment

Hi,

I am Ike Mhlanga from Harare Zimbabwe.
      I am 65 yaers old, a retired Electronix Engineer. My experience has been on power utilities for over 25 years.

I m now into Computers and Audio.
      Its now impossible to separate audio from processors and I find it challenging.
      For instance Synths have processing power, processors, ram etc and its all fascinating to see how CPUs have invaded electronix.

I think I will enjoy my stay here. There are a lot of interesting things going on.

Regards

Comment

I came here looking for a fix to the Toshiba/Vestel blinking LED fault and I found it here: VESTEL FIRMWARE: Toshiba 32W1333B

Jim.

Comment

Hello, and greetings! New forum member here, and owner of a small PC repair shop that mostly deals with laptops, in both hardware and software fixes. Best regards!

Comment

Hiiii
            I'm Bintang from small town in indonesia. I just know this forum in a few days ago when I tried to get schematic of laptop board of Asus X455LD. then I found this forum. when I took a look contain this forum, i thought that this forum is helpfull for me. I say thanks, accepted me to join this.
            Best regard

bintang

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm so excited after going down the list and seeing actual engineers with multiple backgrounds. People with real knowledge. I sure would like to pick some of your brains. I'm 60yrs old. saw telsa's invention of generating electric in a science book when I was 6 years old. In High School I took Voc Elect. and learned to fix TV's. Then went on to design engineering. Graduated from ETI. Amazing to be taught by the authors who wrote the books on digital electronics. Then on to IBM Mainframe Engineering. Spent 25 years doing that but it was mostly ones and zero's. I've forgotten a lot since then and need a refresher coarse in Analog. I think this Bad Cap website holds the answers I'm looking for.

Comment

Hello everyone! I`m new here. "I'm obsessed" with old laptops and that made me to enter here. I`m from romania and computers and laptops are my hobby.

Comment

Hi

Comment

I just messed up with Sharp TV's YPbPr offset and gain settings in factory mode. Now all inputs from the YPbPr's color are wird. I googled and found little information on how to correct/calibarition it. I found this forum so maybe there are some help in this forum.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am a diy computer/electronic repair tech. I found this forum while searching about the Samsung tv endless loop and looks like after resetting the epprom, I will need to program the epprom. I have ordered a new main board so we shall see if that fixes the TV. Things are getting so cheap now it almost is not worth the time to invest in fixing these things.

Comment

Well filling in account details is kinda hard when the edit page is locked...

Comment

Hi!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello there,

I'm Dimitris and I'm a mobile phone technician for the last 13 years and I have been repairing PCs and anything electronic for as long as I can remember. Lately I've set up a small electronics lab in my home to have as a side job and I hope to discuss here weird repairs that I come around.

Comment

Hello guys. My name is Eduardo, and I'm from Brazil. I want to learn about Apple EFI unlock and more. A big UP to all members here in this forum.

Comment

Hi everyone, I need help to fix my laptop, so i found this wonderfull site.

Un saludo

Comment

want to ask a question

Comment

Hello, here looking for help with a broken tv

Comment

New Member, First Post.
                                          Plasma popped, I'd like to get it working again. (I already found an exploded transistor on the sc board)
                                          I have a TCP50g25 and now an LG OLED

Comment

Working...
                                          X