Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigabyte ep45-ud3l capacitor

Hi,
    There is a capacitor that has been damaged on this motherboard that I want to replace. The board works without it but for how long or what else could suffer.
    There is a value of LF100 C893 on it and there are several the same on the board. I have been unable to find anything through normal channels but will try my luck with Gigabyte who have been helpful in the past with a different problem I had. In the meantime though I wonder if anybody could shed any light.
    Thank you,
    Attached Files

Re: Gigabyte ep45-ud3l capacitor

I believe it is a Nichicon LF series conductive polymer capacitor.

100 is the capacitance (100uF) and 'C' is the voltage code, in this case 16 volts. See attached datasheet for how to read the code.

'893' is the lot code and doesn't matter.

Full order\part code for your one is likely PLF1C101MDL4 - Google that number and you will find many places to buy some.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Agent24; 01-07-2015, 12:25 AM.
    "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
    -David VanHorn

Comment

LF is the series,
      100uf
      c indicates the voltage. 16v

easy to find:
      like this.
      https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lf+series+...t-wt&kv=1&kh=1
      Attached Files

Comment

beaten to it while typing!

Comment

http://au.element14.com/panasonic-el...t=PLF1C101MDL4

That one would be a suitable replacement. I think it's about all you'll get from an Aussie supplier
          I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Working...
          X