Lifebook S752 bios dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifebook S752 bios dump

Anyone has an S752 1.x BIOS+EC dump please? Official bios update went wrong...but i have a programmer.

Thank you.

Re: Lifebook S752 bios dump

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...highlight=S752
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks but i think i tried that, 2.x bios. No crossflash possible, it boot but cooler speed go to maximum rpm slowly and after 10 minutes , the notebook turn off suddenly.

Comment

What is your full model number and serial .
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

DSCU563365

CP562661-Z3 mainboard maybe, i cannot disassembled fully, only removed backplate to access eeproms.

Comment

Okay, so problem solved after risk some $.

Crossflash is OK IF you do it manually...CPU cooler max speed and turn off was an ME problem, wrong EC firmware. Thast called "ME recovery mode". Solved by flashing clear ME EC image from a pay site.

I dont know i allowed to share that file here?

Comment

Yes you can share the file here,it may help others. The problem with fujitsu bios updates is they don`t usually have a full bios,just an update,and extracting some fujitsu bios is a problem, so dumps are needed to merge the bios updates , or to clean the ME . I found 2 dumps last night for the bios and EC but didn`t have time to clear the ME and post them here.

Comment

Thanks for trying help me anyway.
                Here is the image what i used to revive my notebook.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Vesko356; 07-03-2023, 01:44 PM. Reason: External url removed. Attached bios at the link to the post.

Comment

Working...
                X