Panasonic toughbook CF-SX2 PROBLEM WITH BIOS ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic toughbook CF-SX2 PROBLEM WITH BIOS ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD

Hi, guys, I need help, I have a Panasonic toughbook CF-SX2, I need to remove BIOS password from the bios files

Could someone please remove the bios password from my bios dump (I HAVE attached the biosdump file) & send me new clean bios files in this thread.TQ
    Attached Files

Re: Panasonic toughbook CF-SX2 PROBLEM WITH BIOS ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD

Hi, can someone help me..TQ

Comment

Originally posted by WEJ View Post
      Hi, can someone help me..TQ
      try..
      Attached Files
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        try..
        TQ..Buddy

Comment

HI
          what utilty is used to flash this bios?
          regards

Comment

Originally posted by naseerak View Post
            HI
            what utilty is used to flash this bios?
            regards
            you need an SPI programmer ... more details and videos can be found on the internet ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Good Day Everyone, Please I have a Panasonic toughbook CF-SX2, I UNLOCK the BIOS password
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Akintunde View Post
                Good Day Everyone, Please I have a Panasonic toughbook CF-SX2, I UNLOCK the BIOS password
                try this..
                Attached Files

Comment

@ Mr peste Thanks for your time and Help. After flashing the bios , the laptop still show Password. what should i do next?

Comment

@ Mr peste Thanks for your time and Help. After flashing the bios , the laptop still show Password. what should i do next?
                    try
                    Attached Files

Comment

@ Mr bbanana Thank you for your help, It work perfectly sir. i really appreciate you. Sir can i use this file to unlock other panasonic CF-SX2 system, because i still have 10pcs sir?

Comment

Hi, guys, I need help, I have a Panasonic Toughbook CF-SX1, I need to remove BIOS password from the bios files.

Could someone please remove the bios password from my bios dump
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, guys, I need help, I have a Panasonic Toughbook CF-SX1, I need to remove BIOS password from the bios files.

Could someone please remove the bios password from my bios dump
                          Here's your Unlocked file, try it.
                          Attached Files
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          all donations are welcome,
                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                          >>>>>
                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

@ Mr hardware1 Thanks for your time and Help. After flashing the bios, the laptop doesn't display sir. If i return the original file it display. what should i do next?

Comment

@ Mr hardware1 Thanks for your time and Help. After flashing the bios, the laptop doesn't display sir. If i return the original file it display. what should i do next?
                              Try it again and see if the same problem will happen.
                              Otherwise you can wait maybe someone can help you, perhaps I did a mistake.
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              >>>>>

Comment

I have the same model of panasonic sx2 and can understand how to create a dump file, pls can tell me how?

Comment

Originally posted by brunosache View Post
                                  I have the same model of panasonic sx2 and can understand how to create a dump file, pls can tell me how?
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...49&postcount=2
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Hi i have, bios chip 25q128a, buy today a programmer CH341A, my panasonic have the bios password, what is better?, change the file dump ?, or the original file search how rewrite the hex code, to change password?

cant access to windows, cant boot...when take the challenge, dont start the notebook, the ram, and screen have problems, but when solved that... this lock of bios, cant do anything, on hp, or another i create usb whit msdos, and quit the lock system, but here, panasonic are imposible.... a lot of hours reeding how to solved this, its a very difficult
                                    Last edited by brunosache; 09-06-2023, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Bios Password Panasonic cf-sx2 Help BIOS Programmer

I have the dump file from my Panasonic, could anyone help me? It has a bios password and it won't let me format or start windows??? Thanks Please
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Bios Password Panasonic cf-sx2 Help BIOS Programmer

I deleted original bios Dump file...and erase bios and search the same model on web but dont active video, the pc when put AC start inmediatly... what do you think?...imy mistake can be revertible?

Comment

Working...
                                        X