X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harman Kardon AVR 370

Hi!

I have a problem with my HK again... :-(
    It turns OFF sometimes. No messages, just orange led. It turns OFF quietly like it just stopped to Play. It happens even if AMP board is disconnected so it seems like it has nothing to do with output transistors. It seems I can force it if a volume is louder and when parts are starting to Heat more. I can hear something like a quiet boiling sound coming from power supply board but I can not detect which part exactly. I have measured capacitors capacity around that area and they seem ok.

Re: Harman Kardon AVR 370

On the previous page, somebody repaired a 3700 and it seems like, the standby transformer went out. Maybe, yours is on it's way out.
    I'm repairing a 1700, with the same standby transformer issue(TF91, if I remember correctly).

Comment

Re: Harman Kardon AVR 370

Hello, sorry if this is not a good place and by the way this post but please help - a tip. AVR370 Harman / Kardon receiver - the standby indicator flashes orange. The PSU board does not show any damage, e.g. in the sense of visible damage or burning of any element. On the board is the OB2358APL converter - on pins 5 and 6 there is a voltage of about 330V, on pins 1 and 2 there is a voltage that varies between 8 and 11 V. Most of the elements have been checked, while the electrolytic capacitors have been replaced with new ones. Trafo TF91 is not short circuited.

Comment

Working...
      X