Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

United Chemi-Con PSG with 20,000h endurance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: United Chemi-Con PSG with 20,000h endurance!

Also keep in mind you could load that PSG down with 7700mA ripple at 105°C and it would survive 2000h as Wester says according to it's datasheet.
    Now try the same with one of those Rubycon MBZ & MCZ, UCC KZG, Nichicon HM, Suncon WG or Samxon GC and see how well that goes
    "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Any of the old boards load them caps with 7.7 A?
      Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
      Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

Of course not, it was a reply to your post #18, and a followup to my post #13
        "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Originally posted by mockingbird View Post
          People have speculated that the bumblebees were "hybrid polymer", but I'm not sure what they meant by it, because it looked like an ordinary polymer to me.
          That means that it fails like a normal wet lytic, meaning open. And not like a normla polymer with a short...

Comment

Originally posted by Per Hansson View Post
            Of course not, it was a reply to your post #18, and a followup to my post #13
            So you really need this capability anyway I mean it could be usefull for future designs, but kinda waste putting into half a dozen years old HW. I can imagine what the price will be at all those corporation shops
            Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

It's not waste when the unit costs a couple thousand dollars.
              And the equipment it controls costs allot more than that just in downtime a few hours!
              The picture in my OP is of the same type of mainboard posted here:
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7413

Comment

Sure, in such case it makes sense. It's kinda not the typical patient around here though

If you'll run into more of those PIII-S 1.4GHz chips for cheap, could you get two for me pls? Gonna upgrade my future NAS with them, well, when a fren' finally installs the OS on it
                Last edited by Behemot; 11-25-2017, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X