This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello I am WickedWrench a master auto tech. I have built a few gaming desktops and helped here and there with os issues. I am looking to expand my knowledge into small circuitry and boards and felt this is the spot. Any further questions feel free to hit me up. I am far from electronic guru just looking for some answers.

Comment

Evening folks! Lurked around here for a few months and decided to join.

I hope I can contribute in areas where I excel and gain some knowledge as well.

All the best!

Comment

Hello, Everyone! Just dioceses this site as I'm looking for some help to fix my TV which has died! Very nice site!

Comment

Hello, new here with a TV problem. Hope to be able to post a new thread soon!

Comment

Hi, from Finland. Just hoping to find solution for my Panasonic TX-P46G15.
            Six Blink error..

Comment

Hi, i have started with a MSX basic after that atari 520 stf, 386 sx 25, 486 etc.. Now I am playing with all the PI family (raspberry, orange, banana). I have studying electronic during 5 years and I am working since 16 year maintenance of big industrial machinery working on old computer (PDP) and Xeon server and several other industrial equipment. Your forum is the best I have read concerning the capacitor problem, and other repairing tips. Now I am starting to read every things ;-)

Comment

Hello all, I am new to the forum. I am always doing projects and fixing this and that and have been somewhat of an interloper in your forum reading but not posting. I figured it was time to join and contribute if I can.

Comment

Hello! I'm new here... Trying to fix my panny plasma... Tons of great info here and I really appreciate it!

FS

Comment

Hey all, Im a longtime tinkerer with a background in IT. Ive failed out of two electronics courses over the last 10 years lol but am determined to learn. I've just found this site and it looks like an amazing resource.

Thanks for having me!

Comment

Since I got onto this forum I fell happy to be part of it. I been on laptop repair for while and I am willing to share what I have.

Comment

Hi my name is Albert I'm in clermont fl and I'm thankful for being accepted in the group. Can someone help me fix my ilo 42" TV ? How do I upload pictures of what it's doing if that helps any with diagnosing the problem.

Comment

Hey there! I have zero background in electronics haha... but i'm poor.. so I try to figure out how to fix my broken things :-D I think i'm going to learn a bunch here! Currently i'm looking for plasma tv advise.. heh. Oh yeah... I live in seattle

Comment

Hello, I'm new here –*happy to be a member. I love messing around with and fixing electronics.

Comment

Great forum, looking for some help to fix my Samsung Tv from a bad storm tonight. Thanks. Russ

Comment

Hi everyone.
                                I began with Perforated cards...
                                then HP3000, Sco Unix, AIX ....
                                Now I'm in network and system staff.

I hope there's a place for an old man here (a man who looks always for his way !).

Comment

Hi, I'm here to see if I can fix my plasma. I love this tv and I will be very sad if I can't fix it!

Comment

Hi

I would just like to say what a good site this is. I am now retired but I spent forty years repairing televisions and have seen quite a few changes. Hope to contribute if I can.

Comment

Hi everybody!

I am an Electronics Engineer.

I've been trying to help some friends and improve my hand-on hability by fixing some home electronics, like Computers, TVs, Sound Systems and similars.

I came across this forum by looking for some informations about a Panasonic TC-L42E5BG TV problem that I need to fix.

So... hope I can find some informations here!

Comment

Hi there
                                        Im new to this forum, my name is Minnie and Im hoping to have some assistance on my broken laptop!!

Comment

new to forums and hoping it will help answer some questions I have.

Comment

Working...
                                          X