This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello - I'm a retired electronics/radio engineer and a Radio Ham. Spent 25 years in the military with the Royal Corps of Signals as a Radio Technician (HF/VHF/UHF). Left the military in 1990 and moved into IT and Telecommunications. Been retired now since 2011 but continue to repair and service my own radio and computer equipment where possible. In retirement have built and serviced/repaired many PCs. The old eyes are not what they used to be and I thus steer clear of anything SMD related. I am looking forward to picking up hints and tips in this Forum as I go along - always prepared to learn something new.
    Richard

Comment

Greetings from Cyprus, lurker from time to time and it was about time to make an account so I dont lose this site again.

Cheers

Comment

Hi all

Comment

A lot of good reads here
          How I can help others as well

Comment

Greetings from Bucharest, Romania. I'm 36 Years old, i'm the "IT guy" in a national company, and in the last 4 month i've started to learn how to fix motherboards, not just to change them. I still have a lot to learn, so...i'm here.

Comment

Hi Guys, just joined today 09 July 2020.... I chanced upon this site while searching for my son's monitor power board, the site looks very helpful so I decided to join.
              A little facts about me, I graduated in BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering and ended up in a career in Medical Imaging and repairing/troubleshooting anything connected to it.
              That,s all for now, looking forward to more fruitful years.

Comment

Hello, This is Rumi. I just joined badcaps. I like to open up any electronic devices that are not working and try to fix it. Thanks!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi!
                    Greetings from Hungary.I'm car diagnostician with 20years experience behind me.

Comment

Hello all. Anup here, looking for some help

Comment

Hey all, looking to repair an original xbox, amongst other things

Comment

Hello there!

I'm here because of all the great tech knowledge on this great forum.
                          And I hope to find useful details, and share any knowledge I have myself.

Comment

hi guys, Glad to be here, new member.

Comment

Hello.. i am new in laptop repair and i found members of badcaps giving ideas to solve the problem.. keep sharing guys..thank you

Comment

Hello and good morning badcaps member.....i'm new here, my first join in this forum is looking a good schematics or some tips and trick on reapiring.

and maybe someday i'll share my knowledge too.

For admin thanks for accepting me

Comment

Hello, ECE student here trying to apply his newfound knowledge to practical issues. Found some great resources in this forum and looking forward to learning more.

Comment

Ola a todos

Comment

Sorry for late intro but here i go.
                                      Name is meh , from meh but i like electronics and repairing stuff is always fun. i'm at 0.01% learning progress and i hope someday i'll reach more % with the help of this community i hope.

cheerz everyone

Comment

Hi,

I'm Inderjeet from Punjab, India. I'm an IT software company owner and an ex-merchant mariner. I like to pull apart and fix used laptops as a hobby, have no prior IT or electronics knowledge, owning to my original field of study. am currently trying to fix my old samsung laptop which I crushed by mistake. cant seem to find the parts and need could use some help from the experts...

Cheer

Comment

Hi,

First time poster here. Long time IT pro (software side). Now looking for info to be able to fix my laptop :-)

Comment

Working...
                                          X