Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung HT-X250

I was doing a cleaning and cable management in the living room, noticed how
    my AV was really dirty, so I decided to take it and do some dust cleaning.
    I opened it and noticed all the large caps for the audio are bulged.
    They are Capxon 680uf 50V, everything else looks to be OK, so i'm just going to replace them all 5.
    Should I stick with 50V caps or should I go a little higher voltage as long as the space allows it?
    Is there anything else that I should change also since I'm going to do the surgery?

The only problem with it was that the sound would sometime drop in volume
    and some speakers would become quiet or extremely low volume, to "fix" that
    I just raised and lowered the volume few times and it would usually return to "normal",
    it kinda descripes like when the analog volume knobs would go dirty on the old sterios.

The service manual.
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung HT-X250

Hi playman, I'm new on this forum.I have the same home theater and have a problem with 5.1 audio. The central channel after 30 min go down on volume or become silent with the same effect that you describe like "dirt on old analog stereo". Looking for some bad caps nothing seem bulged. Have you a suggestion to solve the problem?
    ps:the manual is not accessible for me because I cannot register on that site (closed number).

Comment

I fixed same one, shorted Zenner diode on the feed back for the audio circuit on the psu watch my video on it.
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Originally posted by VV_VV_VV View Post
        Hi playman, I'm new on this forum.I have the same home theater and have a problem with 5.1 audio. The central channel after 30 min go down on volume or become silent with the same effect that you describe like "dirt on old analog stereo". Looking for some bad caps nothing seem bulged. Have you a suggestion to solve the problem?
        ps:the manual is not accessible for me because I cannot register on that site (closed number).
        you do not need to register just click the link in post 1 then scroll down on the left hand side it will say processing just wait a minute then it will say get manual click that and it will download the file

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
          you do not need to register just click the link in post 1 then scroll down on the left hand side it will say processing just wait a minute then it will say get manual click that and it will download the file
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
            I fixed same one, shorted Zenner diode on the feed back for the audio circuit on the psu watch my video on it.
            I'm sorry I don't find the video.Could you give me the link please?

Comment

From manual I found just 3 zener diode:

RD2 0403-001062 DIODE-ZENER;UDZ4.7B,4.55-4.75V,200MW,SOD
              UD18 0403-000398 DIODE-ZENER;UZP8.2B,7.7-8.7V,1000MW,DO-4
              UD19 0403-000139 DIODE-ZENER;1N4734A,5%,1000mW,DO-41,TP

UD18 is on the left (figure)
              UD19 maybe is on the right (figure)
              RD2 found on the schema (1-1. MAIN PAGE) but not found on the board.
              Which one must be replaced for my problem?
              Must I replace even the caps of the first post?

Please help me.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by VV_VV_VV; 02-17-2017, 03:42 AM. Reason: adding figure

Comment

Hi all did this problem solved , can anybody tell me zener location

Comment

I have found the problem in power supply no output from second transformer
                  35v i checked all diodes and zener there isnt problem and STR ic measured as diode between drain and source , so why pwm not working

Comment

Originally posted by freeman3020 View Post
                    I have found the problem in power supply no output from second transformer
                    35v i checked all diodes and zener there isnt problem and STR ic measured as diode between drain and source , so why pwm not working
                    Same problem here, no pvdd 32 v.
                    the symptoms are very low vplume in the speakers, zener Diodes good, no bad caps, Did you find a solution?

Comment

Hi everybody,

I also have problem with very low volume with presense of echo a bit.
                      Did not opened yet.
                      Only measured resistance to check resisst witch is 5.6k ohm on speaker output.

How did you guys resolved this problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X