Badcaps.net Forum
Go Back   Badcaps Forums > Troubleshooting Hardware & Devices and Electronics Theory > Troubleshooting Laptops, Tablets, and Mobile Devices > BIOS Requests ONLY!
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2022, 05:27 AM   #1
poster1
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2022
City & State: Poland
My Country: Poland
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 4
Default Probook 450 G2 LA-B181p, ME clean request

Hello!
Please clean ME Region in my bios dump.

Probook 450 G2 LA-B181p

Thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: zip dump__20221121_114533_XM25QH64A.zip (8.4 KB, 7 views)
poster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 06:13 AM   #2
hardware1
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
City & State: N/A
My Country: N/A
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 1,893
Default Re: Probook 450 G2 LA-B181p, ME clean request

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster1 View Post
Hello!
Please clean ME Region in my bios dump.

Probook 450 G2 LA-B181p

Thanks in advance
Your file is not complete, try to read it again.
Why you need clean me?
hardware1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 07:43 AM   #3
poster1
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2022
City & State: Poland
My Country: Poland
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 4
Default Re: Probook 450 G2 LA-B181p, ME clean request

1)Device autostarts when AC adapter is connecter
2)Shows display after ~30s

CMOS bat is 3.3V and bios settings are correct.

Here is correct dump
Attached Files
File Type: rar XM25QH64A.rar (3.97 MB, 12 views)

Last edited by poster1; 11-24-2022 at 07:54 AM..
poster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 08:48 AM   #4
hardware1
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
City & State: N/A
My Country: N/A
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 1,893
Default Re: Probook 450 G2 LA-B181p, ME clean request

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster1 View Post
1)Device autostarts when AC adapter is connecter
2)Shows display after ~30s

CMOS bat is 3.3V and bios settings are correct.

Here is correct dump
Try the first bios with only clean me, if the problem still present try the other one (the new file).
Attached Files
File Type: rar XM25QH64A (ME Cleaned).rar (3.98 MB, 55 views)
File Type: rar HP ProBook 450 G2 (New).rar (3.92 MB, 24 views)
hardware1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 09:24 AM   #5
poster1
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2022
City & State: Poland
My Country: Poland
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 4
Default Re: Probook 450 G2 LA-B181p, ME clean request

Thank You, XM25QH64A (ME Cleaned) works fine
poster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 01:12 PM   #6
Joztu
Member
 
Join Date: May 2022
City & State: Lagos
My Country: Nigeria
Line Voltage: 240VAC
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 27
Default Help needed: HP probook 450 G2 BIOS needed

Hello house, please i need help with the BIOS file for HP 450 G2

the laptop comes on sometimes while other times it doesn't, i programmed 2 other BIOS found on this site, for first one, the HDD was not recognized in BIOS setup while for the second, it gave an error message "broadcom was not supported"


Board number: ZPL40-ZPL50-ZPL70 LA-B181P Rev 1.0

the backup BIOS is attached here
Attached Files
File Type: rar 450 G2 bios backup.rar (4.06 MB, 4 views)
Joztu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 04:19 PM   #7
farouk_1994
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
City & State: oran
My Country: algeria
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 90
Default Re: Help needed: HP probook 450 G2 BIOS needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joztu View Post
Hello house, please i need help with the BIOS file for HP 450 G2

the laptop comes on sometimes while other times it doesn't, i programmed 2 other BIOS found on this site, for first one, the HDD was not recognized in BIOS setup while for the second, it gave an error message "broadcom was not supported"


Board number: ZPL40-ZPL50-ZPL70 LA-B181P Rev 1.0

the backup BIOS is attached here
Try than replay extracted form hp website with your laptop serial number
Attached Files
File Type: rar M73_0154.rar (4.00 MB, 12 views)
farouk_1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 04:56 PM   #8
Joztu
Member
 
Join Date: May 2022
City & State: Lagos
My Country: Nigeria
Line Voltage: 240VAC
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 27
Default Re: Help needed: HP probook 450 G2 BIOS needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by farouk_1994 View Post
Try than replay extracted form hp website with your laptop serial number
i'll give it a try and revert with status, thanks
Joztu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 11:57 PM   #9
Joztu
Member
 
Join Date: May 2022
City & State: Lagos
My Country: Nigeria
Line Voltage: 240VAC
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 27
Default Re: Help needed: HP probook 450 G2 BIOS needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by farouk_1994 View Post
Try than replay extracted form hp website with your laptop serial number


hello, thanks, it worked but..... I was getting an error of "product information invalid" and I really didn't know how to go about it


Thanks though
Joztu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 03:00 PM   #10
farouk_1994
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
City & State: oran
My Country: algeria
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 90
Default Re: Help needed: HP probook 450 G2 BIOS needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joztu View Post
hello, thanks, it worked but..... I was getting an error of "product information invalid" and I really didn't know how to go about it


Thanks though
did you solve it or not yet.???
farouk_1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Badcaps.net Technical Forums 2003 - 2023
Powered by vBulletin ®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:19 PM.
Did you find this forum helpful?