Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone knows where i can find motherboard's repair books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone knows where i can find motherboard's repair books?

where i can find motherboard's repair books?
    at least any book explains the the diagram in details

Re: anyone knows where i can find motherboard's repair books?

I'm pretty sure you will not find any book that explains in full detail mb repairs.

Basically read electronics related books, it will help you understand the schematics and how all the components work together.

Here is an one just to get you started, youtube is also a great place to learn.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 3d0 View Post
      I'm pretty sure you will not find any book that explains in full detail mb repairs.

Basically read electronics related books, it will help you understand the schematics and how all the components work together.

Here is an one just to get you started, YouTube is also a great place to learn.
      thank you so much for this file , it helped me a lot,my problem is understanding the big chips data sheet and each pin function!!
      to trace any fault i need to understand the diagram to determine myself where to spot my multimeter
      thank you again

Comment

Just had a quick skim through that, it looks quite useful.
        "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
        -David VanHorn

Comment

You can also try this one. Its not that really advance atleast it can help you from scratch.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lezsimply View Post
            You can also try this one. Its not that really advance atleast it can help you from scratch.
            thank you, but i am looking for advanced one, this book will be very helpful for the new ppl in this field , and it will be helpful too if we have sticky topic about those kind of books

Comment

Thank you.......

Comment

Thank you....

Comment

Thank you.....

Comment

Thank you...GBU..

Comment

thank you man!

Comment

tahn you man!

Comment

I found this interesting thing last night:

http://kythuatphancung.vn/loai-tin/mainboard.html

Taken from http://www.edaboard.com/thread161775.html

You need Google translate or to learn Vietnamese though!
                          "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
                          -David VanHorn

Comment

Working...
                          X