Brd files windows 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brd files windows 10

For sometime i've having issues working with programs to open BRD files on windows 10 !!! ,anyone know a good compatible program to OPEN the BRD files ?

thk in advance , i'm very close to destroy my pc !!! :\

Re: Brd files windows 10

use hyperv to create virtual machine and install win 7 or win xp

Comment

well since there is no solution to have a BRD reader that runs well on win10, i guess ill format this shit back to win 7
      :\

Comment

Windows 10 is BS, stick to Win 7 !

Comment

i use this on win 10 home
          Attached Files

Comment

floiting point division by zero , that the error it gives to me , i use this one often as well , but for certain BRD it wont open i dont know why !!! its so enerving !!!

Comment

If you look by the mfr's from these addresses, maybe you can find what you're looking for.

http://laptopserviz.bg/enview/bvsoft/

Comment

bicalov , thk for the link , but you had shared it before , tryed all , in windows 10 , none is opening certain brd files , major part of brd i open in boardviewer , but some i can't open ... for ex only in ALEGRO READER and on windows 7 ... pain in the ass

Comment

if file size of brd file is large ie 20mb, it was made with cadence and you can only open it with cadence (alegro)

Comment

Boardview R4 works perfectly by me on laptop and pc with Windows 10
                    Attached Files

Comment

atsio , yes this BRD is around 9 mb , so thats why it only can be opened in cadence , thk for the tip mate

bicalov , yes this one also work for me , but only certain brds

Comment

I checked for all the websites from the makers out of the list, but there is nobody accurate in their updates. The most recent is TopTest.( The one I posted). For the rest are the latest versions already on the list. It seems that those mfr's one day created this software and never worried with it anymore.

Comment

yes , this builders instead of using one platform to build and create boardview , no , they use tons of formats ,,, world is stupid !!

Comment

Working...
                          X