New caps on stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New caps on stock

New caps arrived - Nippon Chemi-Con KZH 1000 uF/16 V in D8x20 mm (EKZH160ETC102MH20D). Finally a suitable replacement for those D8 crapxons in PSUs and some high-capacity replacement for craps in displays! Pricing coming soon, they forgot to send me invoice…well not that I would complain

Other than that, I have samples of Rubycon YXJ 33 uF/50 V, the only low-ESR 33uF/50V caps in D5x11 mm! Anybody would be interested in these? I need other caps as well and as the distributor wants money-in-front for the first order, I have to choose which ones I will order, I don't have money for all.
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Re: New caps on stock

The price is on the web. I should also get (tomorrow or on monday) 100 pcs of NCC KXJ 10 uF/400 V in D10x16 mm, suitable into set-top boxes, satellite receivers, small SMPS AC-DC adapters, LED lights etc.
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

I got 135 pcs of those KXJ 10/400 D10x16 after all

I am also able to get Rubycon MFZ 2700 uF/6,3 V ATM.

Comment

NCC KYA 3300 uF/6,3 V D10x25 mm on stock, 1000 pcs, bagged packing (no ammo-belt!).

Comment

Rubycon MFZ 2700 uF/6,3 V on stock!!

Comment

Nippon Chemi-Con KZN 3300 uF/16 V D10x40 mm on stock now!!!
            Nippon Chemi-Con KZN 1500 uF/6,3 V D8x20 mm on stock now!!
            Nippon Chemi-Con KXJ 150 uF/400 V D18x40 mm on stock now!

Comment

Rubycon YXJ 220 uF/25 V D6,3x11 mm on stock now!!

Comment

Here are some images. Note the KYA 3300/6,3 are samples with worse font quality, actual product from ordinary manufacturing line is as should be, consistent with NCCs font type.
                Attached Files

Comment

NCC KYA 1000 uF/25 V stock is running low, I have ordered KYB with slightly lower ESR and higher ripple current. KZH 680 uF/16 V D8x15 mm are also being manufactured ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by Behemot View Post
                    NCC KYA 1000 uF/25 V stock is running low, I have ordered KYB with slightly lower ESR and higher ripple current. KZH 680 uF/16 V D8x15 mm are also being manufactured ATM.
                    I have ordered some 1000uf 16v 8mm d Kzh off you, are they suitable for motherboards ?
                    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

They are not motherboard grade, but such are not being made anymore. If that is on the input side of VRM (=output from PSU), it should work. Compared to Rubycons MBZ it is not that far.

However, I would not recommend overclocking or any similar way of increasing the VRMs load.

Comment

They are not motherboard grade, but such are not being made anymore. If that is on the input side of VRM (=output from PSU), it should work. Compared to Rubycons MBZ it is not that far.

However, I would not recommend overclocking or any similar way of increasing the VRMs load.
                        I was going to swap the from ucc kzj to ucc kzh, I may just use the kzes I have on order.
                        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

The KZE are almost the same as KZH, the difference in ESR is only minor. Those are too power supply caps, not motherboard. But such are often used on VRM input (while sometimes there are ultra-low ESR caps instead) so it should be OK with both. Definitelly better than bulging caps

Got some new caps on stock, NCC KZH 680/15 D8x15 and KYB 1000/25 D10x20 instead of KYA as they have lower ESR and higher current.

More new caps being manufactured!
                          Last edited by Behemot; 04-30-2015, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Got more KZH 1000/16 so no problem with supply. Also the RUbycons LLE 3,3/400 D8x11,5 mm.

But KYA 680/35 have run out, KYB 680/35 D10x20 mm are on their way (gonna get them in september or so).

Comment

All caps have been moved to Bonanza, see the news http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/c...one-with-ebay/

Maybe the most exclusive ones will be re-listed on eBay in time, but I would prefer you using Bonanza if you have to use such service in the first place as you can contact me directly and soon e-shop will be finally started (at least in testing mode).

As for capacitor news, I am getting some new samples around next week and in a few weeks new models will finally arrive.

Comment

New caps available! Finally got the KYB 680/35 D10x20 mm, KZH 1200/6.3 D8x15 and KYB 2200/16 D10x30 mm.

The KYB 2200/16 have 2.5times the life of Panasonic FK and compared to Distrelec I have them for 1/4 the price. Still going to buy overpriced crap? Digi-Key has these too, two times more expensive than me.
                                Last edited by Behemot; 10-21-2015, 06:37 PM.

Comment

New caps available! Finally got the KYB 680/35 D10x20 mm, KZH 1200/6.3 D8x15 and KYB 2200/16 D10x30 mm.

The KYB 2200/16 have 2.5times the life of Panasonic FK and compared to Distrelec I have them for 1/4 the price. Still going to buy overpriced crap? Digi-Key has these too, two times more expensive than me.
                                  Nice!

You know I need these but can't place an order for a while.
                                  "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Yeah np. BTW I won't be selling on fuckbay again, they even wanted me to prove my card for fees again? They kidding? First, I don't want to give them my card at all, pricks, but german does not accept paypal. I don't even want german fuckbay registration at all but the idiots don't let you change that! So it will be all yours to sell on.

BTW colleague told me we got 180 days for PP claim so he started one. After 11th we can escalate, so far nobody responded.

Comment

Colleague of mine is going to Fermilab again so if you guys in US want some caps or anything else he can take with him let me know! You got a week.
                                      Last edited by Behemot; 11-04-2015, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Dirty cheap KYB 1500/16 D10x20 and KZN 100/35 D6.3x11 mm have arrived!

Comment

Working...
                                        X